IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 7 Beta 4

parkd1

Hi Guys,

You do not like the Metro Skin? What are th Metro UI that you were expecting.

Sorry to see your tears. If you have any good ideas, please feel free to tell us. We will try our best to make improvements.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi Cicely,

I think the Metro skin is perfectly OK and what I have expected from IObit with respect to Metro.

Windows 8 is not suitable for seeing the multitasking operations in Metro mode and certainly that doesn't fit to ASC7.

Windows 8.1 is a bit better having 2 on one screen, but you have to have more than one monitor for watching, manipulating 4 task at the same time.

In short, please keep it as it is, as it will loose funcions if forced to work as a Metro App.

ASC is a geniune technical program to be kept as technical as it is and not a bloated Metro playground.

This is my opinion anyway.

All the best and cheers.

Hi Guys,

You do not like the Metro Skin? What are th Metro UI that you were expecting.

Sorry to see your tears. If you have any good ideas, please feel free to tell us. We will try our best to make improvements.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

I think mostly expectations were for having the icons changed to those like metro tiles, possibly :smile:

Not turn it into a metro app.

Hi Cicely

I agree fully with Enoskype on this item. Please keep ASC bloatfree and do not allow it to become a metro app or part metro app. Users would be much happier with a lean efficient ASC, and users who are fixated on Metro can get their fix with other programs.

ASC should never be a metro app. Possibly the users think along with metro skin icons in quick setting and preferences should be changed like metro tiles. :mrgreen: I mean they think the appearance of everything except buttons and background is same. That's all.

Hi enoskype, Scannan and dev3,

@enoskype and Scannan, thanks for your suggestions. And yes, ASC will not be work as Metro app at least in recent years. ( I do not know what it will be in many many years. :mrgreen:)

@dev3, I got you idea and I will report it to our product team for consideration. But you know, we should find the balance. Some times it it really difficult to make everything perfect. And dev3, I saw you are our active member. I am happy to know you. ;-)

Thanks for your understanding.

Archived