IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

driver booster pro

GATE7thrylos

im having issues with 8.1 atm db pro has all drivers up to day but i open device manager and got question marks on 2 drivers,plus my nvidia570 graphics driver recomending me topo update to G331 version 331.58,i did download it but some parts of the download cannot be accepted,now windows update recomend me this>nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570

Installation date: ‎10/‎23/‎2013 6:43 PM

Installation status: Succeeded

Update type: Important

nVidia Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware software update released in September, 2013

i uninstall the nvidia driver restarted pc run booster pro still has my nvidia570 up to day? is nothing installed im working on it atm i will update later

Hi GATE7thrylos ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please describe the issue more clearly and download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop.

Please send the zip file to support10@iobit.com with URL to this post.

Thanks for your patience. Looking forward to your reply.

Archived