IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

suggestion

dev3

Hi dev3,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Currenly, you can choose the the disk that you want to defrag in settings under Disk defragment.

And I will report your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

I see you are very active in our forum. We are proud of having users like you. Cheers. :-D

Hi dev3,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Currenly, you can choose the the disk that you want to defrag in settings under Disk defragment.

And I will report your suggestion to our product team for consideration.

I see you are very active in our forum. We are proud of having users like you. Cheers. :-D

But there can't be multiple disks selected :smile:

Possibly even if a maximum of 3 drives could be scanned would be better than as is now.

can there be USB drive defrag also?

Hi dev3,

You can choose by ticking the checkboxes in Scheduled Defrag to defragment which ever drives you want to defrag. You have to turn the Scheduled Defrag ON first.

Also, there is an option to show removable drives in the settings.

If the external USB drive iş not an SSD, the option is adviced for usage.

Cheers.

Hi dev3,

You can choose by ticking the checkboxes in Scheduled Defrag to defragment which ever drives you want to defrag. You have to turn the Scheduled Defrag ON first.

Also, there is an option to show removable drives in the settings.

If the external USB drive iş not an SSD, the option is adviced for usage.

Cheers.

Where's scheduled defrag in asc? It's in smart defrag. All these settings are in smart defrag, I suppose not asc. But while scanning for anything using care tab, always only one drive can be scanned.

Archived