IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Skins by Belos [ColorfulOrange, CO-V9.0.246.132, Minions]

Belos

Hey i share the beta version of this skin.

the colors are orange (Tangerine Yellow, USC Gold)

and has colorful background :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eez3mb

Enjoy :)

EDIT: I have attached the original file in divided RAR file forms to easy download for the Forum Users.

It is divided because the maximum size for a RAR file to be attached in the forum is 2.0 MBs.

Hi Aviator,

I have attached the original file in divided RAR file forms in the first post.

It is divided because the maximum size for a RAR file to be attached in the forum is 2.0 MBs.

After downloading 3 parts to a common folder, only extracting part1 rar, all of them will be extracted automatically.

You can use WinRAR program to do that.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Hi Aviator,

I have attached the original file in divided RAR file forms in the first post.

After downloading 3 parts to a common folder, only extracting part1 rar, all of them will be extracted automatically.

You can use WinRAR program to do that.

Enjoy it!

Cheers.

Thanks for providing the files. I installed the colorfulorange.rcc file to the Skins folder but it doesn't show up. In the readme file it says to copy the greenish public.rcc file which doesn't make sence.

@aviator you could try copying the skin file to any other folder and then use skin edit to make a skinfile of the exact name as that of the .rcc file then you can move the file you downloaded from here to skins folder. Try this. :smile:

@aviator you could try copying the skin file to any other folder and then use skin edit to make a skinfile of the exact name as that of the .rcc file then you can move the file you downloaded from here to skins folder. Try this. :smile:

dev3, Thanks for your suggestion. It worked.

http://www.pbase.com/aviator327/image/153307367/original.jpg

Must read before downloading orange colorful skin

okay i figured out how to install greenish but when i installed colorful orange, turned asc off and back on and picked it. It said that the file was corrupted and to reinstall asd7. I don't know if this is a joke or what but im doing an immediate scan and hopefully don't have to reinstall the whole program. Be careful if your thinking about downloading this skin, you have been warned. I'm not just trying to stir up trouble or nothing, just looking out.

I scanned and everything is still seems ok but to top it off, now my metro skin option is gone.:cry:

Last week when I installed the greenish skin my metro skin was also gone. I didn't give it much thought because I don't use it anyway. I was also having problems with the Orange skin. If you look at Dev3's suggestion just above my screenshot try that. It worked for me this morning. Also my Metro skin is back. I am just a newbie when it comes to installing a new skin and I am learning something new everyday.

dev3, Thanks for your suggestion. It worked.

http://www.pbase.com/aviator327/image/153307367/original.jpg

good that it worked. It looks like you use the old beta version. You should consider updating to the latest release of ASC

after i downloaded your skins and did everything, when i picked it from the skin menu it said the file was corrupted and to reinstall asc7. Thought you might wanna know.

EDIT: Got your problem refer to the next post first. If it doesn't work then tell.

You should have a pro version to try my suggestion in a way that it works. If you had replaced some extra files or maybe typed wrong spelling you have to reinstall and noting else can be done

I scanned and everything is still seems ok but to top it off, now my metro skin option is gone.:cry:

Ok got the solution. For if the metro skin is gone go to your skins folder of asc, then copy metro skin to another folder. Create a skin with same name as your skin has without writing .rccIt should be exact and you must have asc pro.Then exit asc from tray and close all asc windows. Move the metro skin file which you had copied at first to ASC's skin folder and replace yor creation metro.rcc with it. Next time you open asc pro, it'll work.

You must not make any mistake this or else reinstallation has to be done. This(following my instructions exactly) will give you metro skin back but screenshot won't be there.

Next time when trying any skin try my tip on pg 1 of this thread.

New Update ColorfulOrange V9.0.246.132

Good evening

Sorry I'm late to publish my new theme. Hope you like it, below you will see pictures and link to download it and try it. :)

PS: I will update it soon again

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13168&d=1384890257

Minionskin coming soon!!!

Hello again,

My second release will come soon on the forum with a famous film, here is only the background i have to do many change's :)

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13172&stc=1&d=1384901408

Happy View

dev3, If i update to ver 7.0.6 will i have to reinstall the custom skins or can i make a backup copy of my current skin folder and after installing 7.0.6 copy the skin folder to the new version and will the custom skins show up? just curious.

No you might not need it usually, unless it's a clean install but its advised to keep a copy Sorry for me being late.@Aviator

@Belos your new designs look really colorful and splendid in pictures, I wish I could have tried it with ASCU beta. :mrgreen:

No you might not need it usually, unless it's a clean install but its advised to keep a copy Sorry for me being late.@Aviator

@Belos your new designs look really colorful and splendid in pictures, I wish I could have tried it with ASCU beta. :mrgreen:

I did a clean install of ver 7.0.6 yesterday. Reinstalled the Orange skin with no problems per your advice. ;-)

Archived