IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What type of setup do you guys recommend?

dev3

What type of setup do you guys recommend?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some people want to download possibly everything at once even if filesize is huge and takes takes time, while others prefer downloading part by part.

Would you like it if you could just download all the tools at once with asc in the setup or you like it as it is now or you prefer getting both options?

Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't advice IObit to create another setup file option for ASC.

I think ASC as it's present configuration is more than enough for the setup of tools it includes.

Infact, on the other hand, Uninstaller3 (As it was before) and ManageMyMobile both should have a separate setup files available and could be downloaded manually.

Cheers.

I agree Enoskype. In fact the present system is far safer for those users with unreliable broadband. With the present system downloading manually on request, a user on runs a small risk if the broadband fails. However if a huge file containing everything was being downloaded and the Broadband failed, then the user would be back at square one.

I agree Enoskype. In fact the present system is far safer for those users with unreliable broadband. With the present system downloading manually on request, a user on runs a small risk if the broadband fails. However if a huge file containing everything was being downloaded and the Broadband failed, then the user would be back at square one.

I also agree but I think that as many users think in different ways, some think why not download all at once while others think that if they download asc first and then all the tools which they require and omit those they don't want or download later. I'm one of those who would insist on downloading small files. BTW those who download full setup should not have uninstaller, smart defrag, game booster, unlocker, driver booster, protected folder, asc portable, pc sync and pro tools in downloaded setup. All other tools can be included.(to reduce size)

But still I don't like downloading files of more than 25 mb in any case. In most cases I don't download them unless neededI've voted for both options just because some users think (unlike me) about completing everything continuously in2-3 hrs and then shut down the pc and use it the next day.

If both these options become available still I'll prefer downloading a small file as my connection gets lost every 15 mins or so. :grin:

Thanks for replying

Archived