IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7

itobe

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally had to uninstall 7 because it was ruining my FPS in gaming. Much better now. When I checked my Task Manager, the "monitor" function was running.

I know you wrote that this is now out of Beta, but it sure was making my machine load slowly and my FPS in gaming was horrible.

It's a paid version, but I think I'd rather have 6 back.

I could not understand why this happened, but every time I opened the ASC 7 Ultimate, a new icon appear next to the clock.

Processor: Intel Core i3-235M CPU@2.30GHz

Memory RAM:. 4.00 GB (usable: 3.85 GB)

Asus Aspire 5750-6461

Hi Pablo Jakelaitis,

The situation you mentioned is because that you have installed ASC Ultimate several times. And I have reported the situation to our product team. Hope we can avoid the situation in the future.;-)

I finally had to uninstall 7 because it was ruining my FPS in gaming. Much better now. When I checked my Task Manager, the "monitor" function was running.

I know you wrote that this is now out of Beta, but it sure was making my machine load slowly and my FPS in gaming was horrible.

It's a paid version, but I think I'd rather have 6 back.

Hi Wolkenlaufer,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

For the issue " it was ruining my FPS in gaming", what is the game that you are playing? Please turn off the real time protection of ASC Ultimate when you play games to see whether the issue can be solved. ( If you have other Antivirus software, please also turn their real time protection).

Besides, please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Pablo Jakelaitis,

The situation you mentioned is because that you have installed ASC Ultimate several times. And I have reported the situation to our product team. Hope we can avoid the situation in the future.;-)

No the person opened ascu constantly many times, he didn't check either system tray minimize or load at startup or both. Too many apps were being used. Reduce that. I've seen it happening many times on my pc with asc as well as ascu.

ASC 7 Registry Errors = ZERO / ASC U7 = 1636(???)

I've been using ASC for years and I have the new ASC U7 and everything looks great except...

When I do a scan (in Care) I have 1636 registry errors, so I clean and redo....now I have 1639 errors....so I clean and redo.... now I have 1632 errors.... so I clean and redo.... now I have 1638 errors.... :shock:

What is going on? If I do the clean from the toolbox I still get the same result.

Prior to downloading ASC U7 I did a clean and had zero errors.

HELP!

Hi linda

Please check your settings

Be aware though that just closing a program will leave a description of the action and of the time, in the registry, when you open the program again it again will leave a record of your actions. These are usually considered unnecessary and therefore "cleaned" away.

If you have an option between high level cleaning and recommended level, I would recommend going with the recommended level.

Perhaps they call it Deep Clean? Go with the recommended (normal clean)

Cheers

solbjerg

I've been using ASC for years and I have the new ASC U7 and everything looks great except...

When I do a scan (in Care) I have 1636 registry errors, so I clean and redo....now I have 1639 errors....so I clean and redo.... now I have 1632 errors.... so I clean and redo.... now I have 1638 errors.... :shock:

What is going on? If I do the clean from the toolbox I still get the same result.

HELP!

HELP!

Hi linda134 ,

Thanks for your feedback.

To look into the issue, please download the demo from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for solbjerg's timely reply. :wink:The situation you mentioned should be possible. But it should be better to check it deeply with IObit_Debug_Info.zip.

Registry Problems

Hi solbjerg / Cicely

Thanks for your replies.

I did use Deep Clean on at least one occasion but then knocked it off and did numerous other checks without it. I also rebooted in between some of the checks so I hope that would mean everything else was closed.

I have uploaded the debug file. I hope you can help me. I love getting a "clean bill of health" when I do the scans!:-D

Just a note - despite the above there doesn't seem to be any adverse effect to my system or speed at the moment. Everything is working fine.

Thanks

Linda

Iobit Pop-ups?! Seriously?

Iobit has installed Pre-Christmas Sale POP-UPS with my ASC U 7 installation??!

SERIOUSLY IOBIT??!!! Seriously?

STOP IT!

And its asking me to install ASC 7 - and I have ASC U 7 installed !!!

You should be ashamed...

Oh, and P.S. - the English is written poorly, by the way... you need to proof-read with English users first

REMOVE FUTURE POP-UPS PLEASE!

Hi linda134 and Immaculens,

@linda134, thanks for your fast reply. I have sent the attachment you sent to our programmers to look into the issue.

@ Immaculens, sorry for any confusions. I will report the situation you mentioned to our product team. And we will make improvements. You know we just want to celebrate Christmas with our users by supplying the big discounts. Thanks for your understanding.

Merry Christmas to all of you and your family. :-D

In the future to be more effective Advanced System Care Ultimate must have Automatic Exploit Prevention (Defends against the exploitation of vulnerabilities)

Malware is increasingly targeting vulnerabilities within commonly-used PC applications.Advanced System Care Ultimate must includes a new Technology (Automatic Exploit Prevention) that blocks malware from exploiting such vulnerabilities. Automatic Exploit Prevention scans your PC for vulnerabilities and controls the actions of any programs that have vulnerabilities. It blocks exploits by:

Controlling the launch of executable files by any applications that have vulnerabilities.

Analysing the behaviour of executable files – to identify any similarities with known malicious programs.

Restricting the actions that can be undertaken by applications that have vulnerabilities.

A good tool for the future of Advanced System Care Ultimate would be Network mapping and monitoring (shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.)

This tool can be added in Toolbox.

Wonder if the future version will someday stop myself from being paranoid when it comes to security...suspicious, unauthorized or any unwanted activities anywhere that exist within a PC...memory, disk, processes, network, devices.etc :shock:

Orange

The simple answer is No.

No system will ever stop you from being paranoid. Only you can do that.

Being paranoid regarding security may not be a bad thing, as it will encourage you to stay on top of your security needs. Just be careful not to let it become an obsession, which can affect your quality of life.

A good tool for the future of Advanced System Care Ultimate would be Network mapping and monitoring (shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.)

This tool can be added in Toolbox.

Hi there,

Thanks for your suggestion. It sounds cool. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

Also, thanks Scannan's timely explanation for Orange. Well, I am so happy to read your discussions, for it is full of friendship.;-)

Advanced System Care Ultimate besides conventional scans (Fast, Customised, Full) would be good to be added Vulnerability Scanner (Keep your PC safe and healthy. The Vulnerability Scanner checks your PC for missing Windows security patches, unsafe settings, unsafe internet ports etc. that hackers and viruses can operate, and hands you the appropriate patches.)

Advanced System Care Ultimate besides conventional scans (Fast, Customised, Full) would be good to be added Vulnerability Scanner (Keep your PC safe and healthy. The Vulnerability Scanner checks your PC for missing Windows security patches, unsafe settings, unsafe internet ports etc. that hackers and viruses can operate, and hands you the appropriate patches.)

It has Win Fix and SysExplorer and Vulnerability Fix and Malware Protection and Antivirus and Surfing Protection......

I am at a loss as to what you are asking for, that is not there already???