IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit's ASC Pro 7 first scan

SnowMN

I ended up doing a "Refresh Your PC Without Affecting Your Files" in Windows 8.1. The downside was I had to reinstall all my applications. It also went back to Windows 8, then had to reinstall 8.1. Then I had to find all my applications and key codes .. Belarc Advisor helped in this areas. It looked up Office and the Windows 8 keys..I did not need the Windows 8 key in this case but good to know either way. Then I had to reset up Outlook and pull back down about 12 gig of data from my Exchange server. etc.. etc.. All in all took 3 days to get me back to where I was. I am going to hold off reinstalling ASC until I get to the point my system runs slow again. This is my primary business computer and I can't afford to go thru this again.

Thanks to everyone for your help.

Hi Michael James,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

We promise that the Windows Search issue has been solved in the latest ASC 7.0.6 from http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=rb_content;main. You just need to use ASC's rescue center to rescue registry to make sure that your windows search is normal and then download the latest version and the issue has been solved.

Thanks for all of your support to help you look into and solve the issue. Cheers

Many Thanks for an excellent forum dialogue.

Just enjoyed reading this thread, having had my own Windows Search Service fail. What a pleasure it is to follow a well-mannered professional approach to troubleshooting - with good co-operation between the techies and the user. Keep up the good work.

Now I'll go and try to recover my own search service.

Haggis

Archived