IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Icons and Notifications appear on taskbar

parkd1

Is there anything in ASC to clear the list. When I look at it on my computer it shows some icons and what they are do not match up. I thought by clearing it might help fix it. If their is nothing for this then it would be great to add so that you can clear it so it would show it right. Thanks.

What I would like to do is clear the list.

Which list? If you don't want to see notifications and tray icons of ASC then you can disable them using settings :arrow: general section and uncheck all those options. If you want to get rid of other tray icons then some of them are always likely to appear.

Please give a more detailed description of the problem.

Possibly you could attach screenshots.

Hi parkd1,

Did you try Cleaning Junk Files when "Tray Notification Cache" option ticked in the Settings?

It will delete the registry of :

TrayNotify|IconStreams

and

TrayNotify|PastIconsStreams

for the User.

Please try it and see if that's what you want.

The bat file in the link does exactly the same thing.

reg delete "HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify" /v IconStreams /f

reg delete "HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\TrayNotify" /v PastIconsStream /f

Cheers.

Archived