IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 Beta1 (7.0.0.438) is released! (Updated to 7.0.440)

enoskype

Action Center should be removed, not needed. The user decides itself what IObit products needs but Action Center requires users to install almost all products.

To be stronger should be added:File Encryption; Secure Keyboard (protection against keyloggers); Anti-Ransomware protection (detect all types of Ransomware); Backup;

Easy, centralised security management of multiple PCs from a single PC (Manage security of multiple PCs in your home. From one Pc you can easily view and control all security tasks including running scans, updates ,backup, fixing security issues and more) Password Manager, Home Network Control, simplifies management tasks across multiple PCs.Anti-Banner.

Isn't there already File Encryption(Protected Folder)??? :|

Hi enoskype and Orange,

For the issue about the "Big" screen of ASC Ultimate. I will report it to our product team for consideration. You know some of our users are a little old and they prefer to bigger screen and then they can see everything clearly and easily. We might ignore that some of the PCs have small sizes and can not show the whole screen of ASC Ultimate when they make settings. But they can drag ASC Ultimate.

It is really hard to be perfect. But we are always making improvements with all of your support. Cheers. :mrgreen:

Yes the screen size of both asc and ASCU require a control to resize its size manually. Some laptop users may have problems with this. For the realtime protector bug, I saw it happen today on my pc.

15:53 Now I think I'll downgrade the version.

EDIT: I'm saying it's not there cause I've not updated from 7.0.0438 to 440

I was having a problem with iobit uninstaller, in ASC 6 Ultimate switching all text to chinese including the language drop down menu. I uninstalled ASC U6 and reinstalled it, this appeared to fix the problem. Then it went chinese again!!

I am now using ASC u 7 1.0 beta to see if this problem has been dealt with at source. I do hope so, it was very annoying.

I am using Kaspersky Internet Suite as my security package and ASC runs alongside it perfectly well, no apparent conflicts.

I am now running though ASC U 7 to see if it all works ..............

I was having a problem with iobit uninstaller, in ASC 6 Ultimate switching all text to chinese including the language drop down menu. I uninstalled ASC U6 and reinstalled it, this appeared to fix the problem. Then it went chinese again!!

I am now using ASC u 7 1.0 beta to see if this problem has been dealt with at source. I do hope so, it was very annoying.

I am using Kaspersky Internet Suite as my security package and ASC runs alongside it perfectly well, no apparent conflicts.

I am now running though ASC U 7 to see if it all works ..............

Hi red devil,

Thanks for your feedback.

If the issue happens in ASC Ultimate v7, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Archived