IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3 Official Edition Released

enoskype

New: Nov 15 Advanced SystemCare 3 Official Edition is Released

Download_Now (asc-setup.exe size: 7641 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.0.0.586)

Advanced SystemCare Update History

v3.0.0

----------------------------------------

+ Added new functions, features and tools

+ Improved overall modules and functions

+ Applied new interface

Download from Author's_Site .

NOTE 1:

This installation will uninstall your AWC2 Personal and AWC2 Professional programs if you already have them installed.

NOTE2 : Go to this sticky thread for lost Licences.

Quote of Tim Xue:

Someone who has the problem with license conversion can go to http://www.iobit.com/lostcode.php, and enter your correct email address. Then you will get the license code that has been converted into ASC V3's license code.

AWC Replacement

I purchased AWC Pro six months ago and today it was replaced with ASC V3 which is a FREE program, I want the Pro version of it since I paid to have the privilege for a full year. How do I get the Pro version without having to pay for it. My other paid program has been replaced by a freebie and my one year subscription has not expired yet. Any ideas?

Hi Maclaren

Yes, try contacting IObit about it, - we in the forum have no say over such matters.

Cheers

solbjerg

I purchased AWC Pro six months ago and today it was replaced with ASC V3 which is a FREE program, I want the Pro version of it since I paid to have the privilege for a full year. How do I get the Pro version without having to pay for it. My other paid program has been replaced by a freebie and my one year subscription has not expired yet. Any ideas?

since you didnt say you tried what im about say im going to offer you a suggestion. did you click the upgrade button? when you do a popup comes up and has three buttons, one of which will allow you to put in your license

Bravo IoBit - Thanks

Congrats for coming up with such an excellent optimizing software. I make it a point to testing stuff like this and i assure you that ASC3 is the BEST. Keep it up guys. I certainly look forward to your upcoming releases. I cant wait to obtain a license so i can install this ASC3 in my schools computers. Thanks a million.

Im very happy with this new release, this praticaly do anything now.

I think im only missing something, the startup manager option to see what program is runing on windows start.

Congrats for the perfect release :-D

Edit: i could see now on the icon/ right click mouse/ action/ manage startups

Again perfect release, i noticed lot improvements.

Great version only missing dutch language file

hi iobit and members of forum.

great new version looks very modern and it's cleans even more crap8-)

but i'm having a problem with the dutch language file.

it's missing. does somebody has an ide where i can download i't or do i need to re-instal??

grtz.bullet0wn

Hi bullet0wn,

There is no Dutch language file yet, so no need to re-install.

Expect it coming soon, or even you can do the translation just transating English.lng in the Languages folder to Dutch.lng.

You can open and edit the file with notepad.

Cheers.

windows advanced system care problems?

m getting error messaging everytime i update my windows advanced system care v3.0 the very brand new 1 that is out & everytime i try to put my licenced key in, it's giving me error messages, what should i do? i tryed restarting the computer & uninstalling the product nothing worked? what should i do?

Archived