IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3 Official Edition Released

enoskype

i keep getting Registration.exe Error Messages when i try to put in my registration e-mail & # & everytime i try to update the windows live care it gives me these live update windows thats coming on, i tryed uninstalling it from scratch & restarting my computer & everything & it still does the same thing? what should i do next?

Well folks, clicked on the update button and it went in like ROSCOE w/nary a problem! Really like the new interface (black) and all the new additions. Ran 'em all after doing a drive backup and machine booted w/no problems at all. Thanks a ton, IOBIT!

i keep getting Registration.exe Error Messages when i try to put in my registration e-mail & # & everytime i try to update the windows live care it gives me these live update windows thats coming on, i tryed uninstalling it from scratch & restarting my computer & everything & it still does the same thing? what should i do next?

are you talking about asc3? if you are please post in ASC section. if not post in lounge. we'll be happy to help you there

Advanced System Care 3 update.

Thank you everyone for your input, after I wrote in this forum I contacted Iobit without knowing any of you had written anything :oops:, I did click the upgrade button and it would not accept my code, so they sent me a new one and it's is now the Pro version.

Once again, thank you all for your input and support.

Maclaren1.:razz:

Hi I just brought the Advanced SystemCare 3 and have the following questions....

Do I have scan the computer manually everything I have finished using the internet ?

In their website, it states that it will be doing it's work in the background but everytime I do a scan there are things detect and need to be repaired.

Hope you know what I am trying to explain.

Archived