IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Version 7 vs. Version 6

seti5

Best regards.

Sorry my English, but my language is the Spanish

Do they can explain to me because to run Advanced System Care Pro 6 and finish without problems, running Advanced System Care 7 Pro Appear me more problems?

I can understand the version 7 to detect more problems than version 6.

What I don't understand is because to run Advanced System Care Pro 7 and finish without problems, running Advanced System Care 6 Pro Appear me more problems?

Is what the reason?

Thank you

Edit: Here is a an easier description of seti5's issue... Please explain why when ASC6 pro runs and finishes there are no problems shown. When ASC7 Pro is then run it finds more problems. This is understandable as ASC7 is a newer version and can detect more issues. However what is confusing is that when I then run ASC6 again it finds even more problems than ASSC7...specifically, for example: 186 registry errors. What could be the cause...

Best regards.

Do they can explain to me because to run Advanced System Care Pro 6 and finish without problems, running Advanced System Care 7 Pro Appear me more problems?

What I don't understand is because to run Advanced System Care Pro 7 and finish without problems, running Advanced System Care 6 Pro Appear me more problems?

specifically, for example:

186 registry errors

Is what the reason?

Thank you

could you please describe your problem?

Hi seti5

My guess is that having run ASC 7 a lot of references to that program will be stored in the registry and that ASC 6 will see many of those items as unnecessary, hence the more found "problems", I think.

Cheers

solbjerg

Best regards.

Is what the reason?

Thank you

Edit: Here is a an easier description of seti5's issue... Please explain why when ASC6 pro runs and finishes there are no problems shown. When ASC7 Pro is then run it finds more problems. This is understandable as ASC7 is a newer version and can detect more issues. However what is confusing is that when I then run ASC6 again it finds even more problems than ASSC7...specifically, for example: 186 registry errors. What could be the cause...

Archived