IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

6--->7

Well interesting, different answers from different people. I will just try my key when the final release comes out and see what happens.

To recap, I asked if current owners will have buy 7 when it releases.

Some say yes

Some say no

Some say there is a special deal to buy 7, if you own 6.

Also some people don't really understand the difference between the Iobit products, but that is really not part of this discussion, but appears to come up a lot.

Morpheus666

This is a forum. There can be many different answers to questions. This is how users find out how to resolve their issues.

However, for your particular question, the thread I referenced to you, answered it fully.

Immaculens

Your ASC 6 Pro Licence can only be used for ASC 7 Pro.

Your ASCU 6 Pro Licence can only be used for ASCU 7 Pro.

However:

If you have ASC 6 Pro you can get a special deal to convert to ASCU 6 pro.

If you have ASC 7 Pro you can get a special deal to convert to ASCU 7 pro.

There is no Licence interchangeablity between ASC and ASCU.

There is a special deal for ASC users to change to ASCU.

There were other questions in the thread, but they did not relate to your question.

But, to simplify matters for you.,,,

Current owners of ASC6 Pro will not have to purchase ASC7 Pro. Your ASC6 Pro licence will work for ASC7 Pro.

Hi guys,

@Scannan, thanks for your timely and detailed reply.

Once more, let me repeat the license issues, for many users still feel confused.

The license code for ASC v6 Pro can be used on ASC v7 Pro.

The license code for ASC Ultimate v6 can be used on ASC Ultimate v7.

But the license code for ASC Pro can not be used for ASC Ultimate. Certainly, the license code for ASC Ultimate can not be used on ASC Pro. Because ASC and ASC Ultimate are 2 different products.:wink:

Archived