IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Issues when using Screencast

I have a problem when I try to record gameplay with Screencast, during recording, the audio bugs out and sometimes will cut out or make sort of a static noise. The other issue is that the recording never properly finishes, when I watch the clip after it has been recorded, the video after a little while hangs and freezes at a certain part of the video and and just stays at that frame for the remainder of the video instead of showing what was actually recorded.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Hi KBP07 ,

Thanks for your feedback.

First, please check and make sure that you have the latest Razer Game Booster v4.0 from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php

If you still have the issue in the latest version, please feel free to tell us.

By the way, what are the games that you are playing when the issue happened?

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi KBP07 ,

Thanks for your feedback.

First, please check and make sure that you have the latest Razer Game Booster v4.0 from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php

If you still have the issue in the latest version, please feel free to tell us.

By the way, what are the games that you are playing when the issue happened?

Looking forward to your reply.

Yes, I am running the latest version (4.1.59.0), so far I have only tried recording with The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, it will record fairly smoothly, but I do encounter the buggy audio at times and the video will end abruptly instead of playing until where I stopped recording.

If you would like, I could give a download to one of the videos for you to look at.

Archived