IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Promille ‰ (Driving Drunk?)

solbjerg

Hi All

Below is an attached file that allow you to test if you have exceeded the legal alcohol content of your blood.

You must choose your weight and the amount of alcoholic beverage you have consumed and at what time. Then it will show a graph that tells you your approximate status ‰ -wise.

I haven't added the gender even though females would score a bit higher ‰ due to their generally larger subcutaneous layer of fat.

The Excel file comes with macros to make it work, so one has to allow for that. Best course is to download the file, then open fx. Excel and here functions/macros/macro security setting and choose medium (where you can choose whether or not you want to allow the macros.

‰ = Alt+0137

Cheers

Solbjerg

Promille (English version).zip

Hi detailer

Thank you! We used to have 0.8 ‰ in Denmark too, but now the limit is 0.5 ‰ and there is even talk of a zero tolerance , which I think they already have in Sweden.

Your writing is not suffering from any alcoholic influence - me thinks (to quote Shakespeare)! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Research done-In the state of New Jersey, 0.08 is considered intoxicated(drunk)-summons' can be issued for DUI (driving under the influence)-for unspecified lower BAC (blood alcohol content) counts (how's my typing?) that's all from here :lol::lol:

also note the following

I was involved in legal matters re drink drive cases. There is more to body weight and amount of alcohol, you need to take into consideration what food is already in the stomach that regulates how fast the body absorbes the alcohol [quicker on an empty stomach, even quicker if a sparkling drink on empty so no champagne or cider mixed with brandy]

If you consume a stodgy meal first the alcohol is absorbed by the body slowly with the meal . Some people have a higher metabolism than others.

Also the body absorbes the alcohol where its reaches its max reading before dropping off again so it depends what side of the pyramid you get tested on. You could get stopped on the way home and have a low reading because the body has not yet reached its peak absorption of alcohol then by bad luck get stopped a little later and come in over the limit as the body has peaked its max absorption of alcohol.

Hi sunny

Yes you are right, there are a lot of considerations in individual cases, but it would be difficult to set that up in a small file :-), so my file is just a general rule of thumb, based on the weight/blood ratio and the general metabolism of alcohol in the body.

Cheers

solbjerg

I was involved in legal matters re drink drive cases. There is more to body weight and amount of alcohol, you need to take into consideration what food is already in the stomach that regulates how fast the body absorbes the alcohol [quicker on an empty stomach, even quicker if a sparkling drink on empty so no champagne or cider mixed with brandy]

If you consume a stodgy meal first the alcohol is absorbed by the body slowly with the meal . Some people have a higher metabolism than others.

Also the body absorbes the alcohol where its reaches its max reading before dropping off again so it depends what side of the pyramid you get tested on. You could get stopped on the way home and have a low reading because the body has not yet reached its peak absorption of alcohol then by bad luck get stopped a little later and come in over the limit as the body has peaked its max absorption of alcohol.

Archived