IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc update wont prompt for update

jgorow

Hi jgorow,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

The reason that you do not get the update notification is because that we have not update our server. We just release the latest ASC v7.1 on majorgeeks.com.

We will update our server in several days. You can update at that time. Or update though majorgeeks.com .

If you have other confusions, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

running 7.0, just by chance was checking majorgeeks.com today and it said 7.1 was out, I used the update function in 7.0 and it said I already have the latest version. had to go and update manually
Same here. I just posted a similar reply. Here's another brain tickler...why is Cnet and Major Geeks getting the update out before Iobit? :? :?:

z_man43

That is a very good question. I imagine it is for commercial reasons, in that Iobit update their partners first. I do not see a problem with that in principle, but I think there is too much of a delay in updating their own server.

This should really not exceed one day, as it does cause issues and confusion for users.

Hi Guys,

The main reason that IObit does not update their server first is to ensure that users can get a stable update without big issues.

We update Major Geeks or CNET first, if there is something wrong with the new update, it will not affect most users, for they do not get the update notification to update. Thanks for your understanding.

Well, Scannan and enoskype's guesses are also reasonable. ;-)

Archived