IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help me guys

Ashish Kumar

Hey I am having a big problem here.

Whenever I boot my computer it shows welcome and after a few seconds its says "preparing windows" and logs me in a temporary user account in which I cant use my apps. I am running Windows 8 Pro.

When I went deeper I found that the error was that "Windows Cannot access a file". The file is "C:\\Users\Username(Ashish Kumar in my case)\ntuser.dat" .

Is there a way I can solve this.

Please friends help me I am in a big trouble.

Hope to hear from you soon.:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Nothing like that

Is there any error message shown while boot?

>>@dev3<<

While booting the first screen with win 8 logo on a black background is fine but when the screen changes to the welcome screen then it displays welcome for a few seconds and then changes to preparing windows.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

While booting the first screen with win 8 logo on a black background is fine but when the screen changes to the welcome screen then it displays welcome for a few seconds and then changes to preparing windows.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

do you have the os dvd

>>@dev3<<

W8 set up

Hi Ashish,

sounds like its stuck in a loop, i would goto manufacturers website for your model and check reset to factory default, it will be an F? key(2/8/10/12).

to be depressed whilst loading, and go from there.

note i would upgrade to 8.1 immediately its not so buggy and has improved features, or

on the other hand you could downgrade(joke) to W7 as your running the pro version.

NB follow the instructions very carefully in the windowsEight forum as MS have made major changes to the Bios/boot setup.

Roy

They told me about several steps and hopefully it would work Thanks for your help

Tahnks a lot --> >>@dev3<<

# Punk 32

Good that it worked for you but my old system was dumped because that didn't work last time I tried it.

>>@dev3<<

Archived