IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Server Question?

kidx86

I have a windows web server 2008 R2. What do you guy's recommend for security I cannot have a fire wall due to the data center and no KVM available can you guys, please let me know all we host is games on there so please get back to me what we need is a faster connection for game servers and more of a game server boost thanks all. By the way we are with Vilayer witch they offer alot of stuff www .vilayer.com.Also we cannot afford a lot of stuff all my money is going towards domain server and webspace. Any help will really appreciated.

There is no way to hook up KVM the machine is from OVH hosting the reseller I deal with is Vilayer so the only thing I can do is reinstall install but I don't wanna do that the only thing I can do is have something that scans or I can restrict via region or ip.

Archived