IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Switching to SystemCare 3

GeekFriends

Hi Geek Friends-I'm not sure because I never checked, but those restore points may stay tied to your Win Sys Restore points-so here's a thought-go to Win sys restore and find your last restore point from AWC/ASC-then go to AWC/ASC-and pick that same restore point,right click and delete it-reboot and go back to Win sys restore and see if it's there-if it's not, chances are AWC restore points may go south with the uninstall-but on the other hand, when I've upgraded AWC/ASC apps., I've seen my settings imported with the new install-and yes,I know, that didn't really answer your question,did it? But in the meantime, it will give you something to play with til someone else weighs in on this :wink:

Hi GeekFriends,

Uninstalling AWC2 does not do anything to the Restore Points taken by AWC2.

Click start=>Programs=>Accessories=>System Tools=>click Sytem Restore=>choose "Restore my computer to an earlier time"=>click Next button=>clicking on the dates on the left calander wil reveal the system restore points created by AWC on respective date.

Deleting certain Restore Points in XP is another case, and I am not going into this subject here.

Cheers.

Archived