IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Razor Game booster Screencast Problem

When ever I go to record on screencast with razor game booster (latest) it works fine... but after 2 or 5 seconds it says video and audio data sync failed and stops recording.

I tried changing save locations I even tried lowering quality of the video and audio, but nothing. can someone help with This? :cry:

• 2 months later...

I have this exact same issue. Granted, my laptop isn't a powerhouse gaming system... but I figured I could use this feature even at lower settings.

My system is:

Toshiba C55Dt-A5307

AMD Quad core A6 2.0gHZ

500GB HDD (5400rpm... so this might be the problem)

6GB DDR3 RAM

Windows 8.1 64bit

yadda yadda yadda...

Any tips?

Hi CalvinAMi and Mission_to_Mars,

Sorry for my late reply.

Does the issue you mentioned happened on every game or just some games?

If the issue only happen on some games, could you please tell us what are the games?

If the issue always happens, please open debugview and load the game by RGB. Then begin to record video. When it failed, please find the log under debugview and send it to us to look into the issue.

Besides, it is suggested to make a lower settings of the video according to your PC.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived