IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Issue with " Autoreactivator "...?

jjawinte

Greetings all. New to the forums. I've been running ASC 7.1 Pro for several months now with no real issues, but I could use some help narrowing this issue down.

I really enjoy my Spotify radio - nice and light, good for gaming and easy on my CPU. Never had a problem. As of a day or two ago, when I attempted to open it, my CPU goes straight to 100% and just hangs. The process culprit is " AutoReactivator.exe " apparently and I have to execute a full restart to end it. Uninstalled - re-installed Spotify, etc., etc., with no change. The only recent changes/updates was a for Java.

W7 HP SP1 64bit

Greetings all. New to the forums. I've been running ASC 7.1 Pro for several months now with no real issues, but I could use some help narrowing this issue down.

I really enjoy my Spotify radio - nice and light, good for gaming and easy on my CPU. Never had a problem. As of a day or two ago, when I attempted to open it, my CPU goes straight to 100% and just hangs. The process culprit is " AutoReactivator.exe " apparently and I have to execute a full restart to end it. Uninstalled - re-installed Spotify, etc., etc., with no change. The only recent changes/updates was a for Java.

W7 HP SP1 64bit

Check if with Spotify Radio is not install any toolbar or adware. Check if Advanced System Care 7 pro have a valid license and if license is active.

;99410']Hi jjawinte,

Make sure you do NOT have your Spotify radio added into the Program Deactivator tool inside ASC 7.1

Go to Tools > Program Deactivator > Find "Spotify" > Enable it

Cheers!

Greetings Magic.

First place I went since I actually use that feature - " always enabled " it is.

After a little thought, I went straight to the " Malware Fighter " prog., uninstalled it and Spotify jumped right to attention ! :-D

Mark this issue solved !

IMF stopped it

Ho JJ,

thanks for that last comment

went straight to malware fighter and uninstalled it.

I suspect that when you first ran spotify you had the IMF pop-up

allow/deny, you allowed it

BUT did not check mark remember,

This is what was stopping spotify,

(please update your user specs it would have been spotted earlier)

IMF 3 must have a view blocked programme option

Roy

Archived