IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ACS Pro not fixing Runtime Error

Texas Cigar

On start up I get this message.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)…

R6034

An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.

Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

I have ran the Registry Fix (Deep clean) along with all the other Care tools several times. It did not fix the problem. The problem (I think) started when I download an update for iTunes. I have completely removed iTunes from my computer with IObit Uninstall Programs (deep removal). Still have the problem. Then I thought it was a backup program I bought called Carbonite which starts up when my PC starts up. So I did a deep removal too. I still have the problem. I have sent two emails to IObit with no replys. I’m out of ideas. Can anybody help?

Hi Texas Cigar, welcome to IObit Forums! :-D

I would try to uninstall and re-install Microsoft Visual C++.

Is there anything following "Program: C:\Program Files (x86)…" on the error note?

You can check the Events and may pin point the problem software.

FYI, IObit staff will be back on business from Chinese New Year holiday on the 10th. of Feb.

Cheers.

Hi Texas Cigar, welcome to IObit Forums! :-D

I would try to uninstall and re-install Microsoft Visual C++.

Is there anything following "Program: C:\Program Files (x86)…" on the error note?

You can check the Events and may pin point the problem software.

FYI, IObit staff will be back on business from Chinese New Year holiday on the 10th. of Feb.

Cheers.

WOW! Thanks! It worked! Thank you for your time!

Archived