IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Advanced SystemCare 7 is buggy

eviscerator

Unfortunately...

if i turn autoupdates to specify proxy server (to stop the program updating)the toolbox won't work. does ASC need a internet connection for the tools to work? because if it does it's stupid for people when the Internet goes down or offline

eviscerator,

Unfortunately,neither ASC or ASC Ultimate is self contained.I have brought this up a long time ago.I don't know if/when IObit will rectify this to (finally)make this self-contained software.Thus NO TOOLS WILL WORK IF YOU HAVE NO INTERNET CONNECTION! :cry:

-Cowboy

Hi eviscerator and dv8cowboy,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Actually, not all the tools can not be used when you are offline. There are 2 situations that you can still run the tools when you are offline.

1) Some tools are in the setup of ASC itself by default. Thus, you can run them when you are offline.

2)Except those tools in the setup of ASC itself, the other tools need Internet connection to run. However, if you have ran these tools successfully when you are online. You can also run them when you are offline, for you have loaded these tools on your PC. Please do not worry. ;-)

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Archived