IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Pro 7.1 unconfigures autoplay in windows 7.

Zeca

I bought the license to the Advanced System Care Pro 7.1 , the program works normally, but when using it to autoplay windows 7 is unconfigured .

The correct way of operation is the following : I connect the camera to the USB port on your computer . I turn on the camera, Windows detects that a device has been connected to this port ( the default play device connected to the USB port sound) . Then , it automatically opens the camera software so photos are downloaded to your computer . Does this because the configuration of autoplay options I selected so that the camera software is open .

It turns out that after passing the Advanced System care , this setting simply disappears . I plug the camera into the USB port, Windows detects but does not play over the sound of the connected device and no longer triggers the camera software . All right , go on " My Computer" and there is listed the camera . If I click on it windows accesses the memory card from the camera normally . I can manually transfer the photos to your computer via the option " copy " and "paste " .

But I like to set up for that transaction to occur automatically . When transferring pictures from the camera to the computer via the camera's software , this is done in an organized manner .

Why this problem happens when using the Advanced System Care Pro 7.1? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the camera software and not resolved. I tried to reset the autoplay and you can not do that.

Before, when everything was working, clicking the item in the camera's automatic reproductions appear a menu of configuration options. After using the Advanced System Care Pro 7.1 this configuration menu options simply no longer appears. My computer uses Windows 7 Home Premium in Portuguese language in Brazil.

What should I do to solve this problem, so that by using the Advanced System Care Pro autoplay settings are not affected or unconfigured?

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584/Zeca77/IMAGEM01_zps8555035e.jpg

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584/Zeca77/IMAGEM02_zpsa5003c4e.jpg

Hi Zeca,

Thanks for contacting IObit.

To further look into the issue, please provide us with the following information.

1. Which functions of ASC did you run before the issue?

2. Please download the tool from: http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send IObit_Debug_Info.zip to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thanks for your patience. Looking forward to your early reply.

Archived