IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Sound Loop

Hey there everybody, I have a major problem. And I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that's having this problem as well but here it goes....

Ok, I'm playing my games through Razer gamebooster for like 10 to 15 minutes, expecting a long period of time playing, and for some reason, the game crashes; then my screen turns black WITH a really loud buzz noise at the same time and then restart my computer..... I'm assuming it might be a "sound loop" or something. But this problem has been going on for at least 3 or 4 months and you can't imagine how bad I want this problem to be solved once and for all. Can Razer Gamebooster prevent game crashes? I already have Driverbooster and everything's up-to-date. I have no clue what's up with the crashing on my games; but I can tell you it's getting old and very annoying for sure and I really miss playing my games for a long period of time :(.... I'll be very happy if somebody can help me solve this problem..... Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
the game crashes; then my screen turns black WITH a really loud buzz noise at the same time

Hi Cmark, any updates on this for you yet? By the way, try to check the Windows Event Viewer, it would show you logs like what went wrong. And what game is this if I may ask? icon_smile.gif

Yes the problem is still happening to every game I play....

Batman Akrham Asylum

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Black Ops 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 & 3

Hitman Absolution

Dead Space 3

Syndicate

That's all I can think of.... But I need to find a way to stop this sound loops once and for all...

Hi cmarkellc,

Thanks for your feedback.

Does the issue only happen when you play games by Razer gamebooster? Please turn off Razer gamebooster and play the games again to see whether the issue continues.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't got any crashes because I haven't been playing my games lately and knowing it's going to happen again. But I have a good suggestion that is a little unrelated to my issue that I'm trying to solve.

As I said before, I think that a good program that prevents sound loops, monitors temperatures at a high performance, and keeping the CPU at a low decent level, while playing your games can be invented from Iobit. Not only gamers wants smooth game performance, but, they also want satisfaction.

Archived