IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

This Was Really Weird

Buddahfan

I have two ASC Pro licenses. One I use for three computers and the other for a fourth computer. Both are three computer licenses. Anway, one of the licenses expired next week and the other in September.

I have auto-renewal turned off on the Avangate website but I do have email noification checked so I get an email from Avangate just before one of the licenses expires.

So today I got an email from Avangate telling me one of my licenses was expiring. They provided a link to renew my expiring license at a supposed discount. I clicked on the link the renewal discount price was $44.95 after a $40 discount. I didn't bite. Instead I went to the IObit website and purchasesd a new license for three computers for $32.45 including the backup CD and tax. That was $12.50 less than the discounted renewal price. Really weird.

I did lose six days on my license since it was not a renewal and the expiration date is now 3-19-15 and not 3-25-15 if I had renewed. However no big deal.

Just really weird that purchasing a new license would be about 28% cheaper and include a backup CD vs the customer renewal price.

Who goofed I got to know?

Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for your feedback.

The situation you mentioned is because the price for ASC Pro is not fixed. We have different promotions at different time. Currently, there are larger discount in our website as you mentioned. When there is no promotion, the renewal price should be cheaper.

Hope my explanation makes everything clear. :wink:

Archived