IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care Ultimate 7 vs IObit Malware Fighter

Hi,

I want to know that ASC Ultimate or IMF Pro which one is the best malware fighter because I think IMF pro is better but when I read in to ASC Ultimate it said that something like it can fight the malware from deeper.

Thanks. :-D

Hi Veryghoster,

Thanks for your question.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is an anti-virus software that is specialized in anti-virus. And IObit Malware Fighter is specialized in anti-mwalre. It is suggested to install them together, for IObit Malware Fighter is a good compliment of ASC Ultimate to protect your PC.:wink:

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC

Hi,

I want to know that ASC Ultimate or IMF Pro which one is the best malware fighter because I think IMF pro is better but when I read in to ASC Ultimate it said that something like it can fight the malware from deeper.

Thanks. :-D

In tests Advanced System Care Ultimate has more powerful detection but depends of type of threats. In some cases IObit Malware Fighter is stronger but it has many false positive. It is good to run together.

Thanks, I have one more question, in the pro version I looked at the action center tab that has a discount price for some program but when I upgrade to ultimate version and I looked at the action center tab again the discount price for the IObit Malware Fighter Pro has disappear so I wonder that can I buy IMF at the discount price ?

BTW, can I uninstall the another security software (e.g. Kaspersky Internet Security) when I install the ASC Ultimate 7 ?

Thanks, I have one more question, in the pro version I looked at the action center tab that has a discount price for some program but when I upgrade to ultimate version and I looked at the action center tab again the discount price for the IObit Malware Fighter Pro has disappear so I wonder that can I buy IMF at the discount price ?

BTW, can I uninstall the another security software (e.g. Kaspersky Internet Security) when I install the ASC Ultimate 7 ?

Action Center may be refreshed when you do upgrade and discount price expired. Action Center from Advanced System Care Ultimate do not show always IObit Malware Fighter, to view latest offers go to store from IObit website.

When you install Advanced System Care Ultimate it is not necessary to uninstall another security software, Advanced System Care Ultimate has Compatible Mode and this mode is activated automatic when is detected a security software. Advanced System Care Ultimate is fully compatible with all security software, if you decide to run Advanced System Care alone, you need to reinstall Advanced System Care Ultimate because it is the single method to disable Compatible Mode which was activated when a security software was installed.

Archived