IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

3 Problems with Start Menu 8

jasoncollege24

gotta say that i like this idea, as it gives something familiar back to windows 8.

first problem is that the start button has a tendency to sometimes hide behind my taskbar, making it impossible to click on it. This is my biggest annoyance.

second is that when i do click to open the start menu, it generally takes up to 10-15 seconds to open the start menu.

lastly, i have it set to show 10 recent programs, but it only shows 7.

windows version is 8.1 32-bits

SM8 version is 1.4.0.908

• 2 weeks later...
gotta say that i like this idea, as it gives something familiar back to windows 8.

first problem is that the start button has a tendency to sometimes hide behind my taskbar, making it impossible to click on it. This is my biggest annoyance.

second is that when i do click to open the start menu, it generally takes up to 10-15 seconds to open the start menu.

lastly, i have it set to show 10 recent programs, but it only shows 7.

windows version is 8.1 32-bits

SM8 version is 1.4.0.908

Hi jasoncollege24,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

The second issue will be improved in Smart Defrag 1.5. For the first and third issue, please describe it more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived