IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Program Deactivator: Intel Management Engine Components & Question

Hi.

I noticed that this program could not be disabled, why? other programs could be disabled but this one not.

Also have the following question: when a program has being disabled with ASC program deactivator, and that program is manually started, what happens?:

The program is just enabled when running, and when closed ASC program deactivator disables it again?

Thanks

Hi ektorbarajas ,

Thanks for your feedback.

What do you mean by " not be disabled"? Please describe it more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

For the questions, yes, you can run the disabled programs manually and they are still disabled even you closed ASC program deactivator. Actually, the programs are disabled unless you enable them in Program Deactivator.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Cicely.

When I try to disable that program with "Program deactivator" the program could not be disabled, first screenshot shows the program and the load it represent to the system (high), the second one is the message that appears when I try to disable it.

As a follow up for my question I'd like to put an example:

1) in Program Deactivator I disabled "CyberLink PowerDVD", which is loaded by windows at startup.

2) When windows is restarted, that means that the program is not loaded, right?

3) then If i manually open that program, the program opens, and when I close it, then the program remains disabled, right?

Thanks

Hi ektorbarajas,

Thanks for your reply.

For the issue that the program can not disabled is normal. Because Program deactivator does not have permission to disable some programs.

For your second and third question, the answer is "Yes".

If you have any other questions, please feel free to tell us. ;-)

Hi ektorbarajas,

Thanks for your reply.

For the issue that the program can not disabled is normal. Because Program deactivator does not have permission to disable some programs.

For your second and third question, the answer is "Yes".

If you have any other questions, please feel free to tell us. ;-)

It seems like you are saying that when a startup program is disabled in 'Deactivator' it will no longer load during Windows startup.

If that is true then I have the following questions.

1. Does the startup program also then automatically show as being disabled in "Startup Manager?" or

2. Does the program then need to be manually disabled in 'Startup Manager' in order for its status to show as disabled in "Startup Manager?"

Archived