IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Virus alert????

dev3

When I installed ASC on a laptop, AVG reported that it had potentially unsafe extensions. I've been successful in installing and have also removed the extensions after seeing the scan report.

The big question is:Is ASC also unsafe?

When I installed ASC on a laptop, AVG reported that it had potentially unsafe extensions. I've been successful in installing and have also removed the extensions after seeing the scan report.

Advanced System Care is safe, AVG has a high rate of false positive and some files, extensions can be detect as dangerous or unsafe.

Hi dev3,

Thanks for your feedback.

As Octavian said " Advanced System Care is safe, AVG has a high rate of false positive and some files, extensions can be detect as dangerous or unsafe.",

If you get any virus notification for ASC, please send us the related screenshots to help us check look into it and remove the false positive.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

我;

话说这个论坛我不太会用。

先说一下,IObit的软件从7开始在安装的过程中添加了“IE浏览器工具栏安装是否?”的选项,这个时候,您的“临时文件夹”之中是有相关的临时文件的,这个文件会被很多安全软件报毒,包括AVG和中国大陆的金山毒霸,我猜测是这些东西触发了他们误报,您最好把报毒的截图和路径仔细看看,并且打包那些文件,上传到一些多引擎扫描网站鉴定一下,我这里是因为相信IObit,所以是添加信任的。

Google Translate:

I;

I'm not saying that this forum will be used.

Let me talk about, IObit software from 7 to start adding in the process of installing the option "IE browser toolbar installation?", This time, your "Temporary Folder" are among the associated temporary files, this document will be a lot of security software reported drug, including Kingsoft AVG and mainland China, I guess these things trigger them false, the newspaper poison your best shots and path closer look, and packaged those files, upload Some multi-engine scanning to identify what the website, I am here because I believe IObit, it is added confidence.

我这里报毒的图片。http://img.bbs.duba.net/forum/201307/09/16195443zp6816t4p4g1ue.png

Google translate:

I am here to report virus picture.

Hi kingsoft1073089838,

This Forum is in English.

Please give at least English translation by Google or similar.

I have done it for you, but next time I have to delete your post.

Tank you in advance.

嗨 kingsoft1073089838,

本次论坛是英文的。

通过谷歌或类似的,请至少提前英文翻译。

我已经替你做好了,但下一次我一定要删除自己的帖子。

坦克提前。

• 2 weeks later...

I have used AVG for years since first beta test.It does tend to put out false positives.But i have the latest AVG up dates and the pro version with firewall protection.And my AVG does not think the latest ASC is any threat.I have even scanned it with Malwarebytes Pro as well and never had an issue.As far as i remember.

The only thing i can think of with AVG is when you installed the latest versions of ASC.At the start of the installer pack.There was a custom option that you forgot to disable.

There are custom content in the installer pack on ASC now.

Check in your %appdata% folder and your %temp% folders things tend to hide in there.Delete all unnecessary items in your temp folder.

Hope this helps.

Archived