IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced WindowsCare 3 Pro

robin4jc

Hi robin

Yes just don't use the middle button care!

At least until you have configured all the details to your satisfaction.

Also if you want to you can deactivate automatic care.

Cheers

solbjerg

Is there a way to set the repair procedure to manual instead of automatic I have not been able to find anything in options related to this. I would like to inspect repair items first before they are repaired

Thanks

Robin4jc

hi robin

I forgot to say that the first time the program runs it opens up a guide window, - but one has to check (activate) it every time to see it upon running the checking.

It can be started in general setting by activating the setting "Show guide window.

The problem here is in my opinion that it as standard is closed in later starts of the program, - after one has asked it to open, it should have been the other way around, so that one had to actively discount it from opening after the scan - before the repair - if one didn't need to see it anymore.

Cheers

solbjerg

Is there a way to set the repair procedure to manual instead of automatic I have not been able to find anything in options related to this. I would like to inspect repair items first before they are repaired

Thanks

Robin4jc

Hi solbjerg,

Absolutely agree with you, but I couldn't convince IObit to have those windows opened every time unless otherwise chosen.

The reasoning was that a lot of users did not want that.

Perhaps, the users who wants it as you described, may insist on this forum.:idea:

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

Yes - thank you. I am sure that security -wise in connection with running the program it should be an option to deselect it - not to select it every time, - that isn't very smart unfortunately-

Changing it may save me from saying "remember to configure your detalis" BEFORE running the repair!! :-) :-) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Absolutely agree with you, but I couldn't convince IObit to have those windows opened every time unless otherwise chosen.

The reasoning was that a lot of users did not want that.

Perhaps, the users who wants it as you described, may insist on this forum.:idea:

Cheers.

Archived