IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Predict the Champion of 2014 World Cup to Win IObit Codes

Cicely

We are wondering how many IObit users are football fans. As the world cup is in going, it is the most exciting and wonderful season for all football fans. To make this event more interesting, let’s predict who will be the champion of World Cup 2014.

The Spain Team as the Champion of last World Cup has been eliminated. Such a pity, it must hurt the hearts of many Spain fans. Now who will be the champion in World Cup 2014? Who do you support? Just post your prediction of the champion and you will have a chance to win free license codes for IObit products.

Prizes' Details:

1) The first 3 that give the correct prediction can choose license codes for any 3 IObit products with 1 year service time.

2) The first 20 (except the first 3) that give the correct prediction can win a free license code for Advanced SystemCare Pro with 1 year service time.

What are you waiting for? Come and give us your prediction now. First come, first served.

Note: You must follow your post just in this thread or your post will be invalid, for the winners of the predication depend on the sequence of posts here.

Deadline: From today until the born of the champion.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13772&stc=1&d=1403577736

I do not think the final could be predicted but brazil may get the home advantage till finale.

But this may not be true.

dev3

Please just make a choice of a team. There is no need to give opinions or comments. If everybody does this the thread will become very confusing. It is a nice simple competition from Iobit with good prizes. Lets keep it simple.

Hi all,

Yes, it is hard to predict. Thus, our guess is more interesting and challenging.:mrgreen:

Just post the team that you think will win the champion here.

Personally, I think Germany has the biggest chance to be champion. :mrgreen:

Yes Enoskype....this highlights a flaw in this Iobit competition. It needs to have a time limit on it. Otherise forum members can just wait for teams to be knocked out and the odds improve, before making their prediction. This makes it unfair on the members who have already chosen a team.

Hi enoskype &Scannan,

Please do not worry. There is a time limit. We need to post the team that you support before the champion is born.

Although you have a bigger chance to give a correct prediction when finals come, the sooner you post your prediction, the bigger prize you can win. Even you give a correct prediction, but there are more than 20 that did the correct predictions before you. Sorry no prize more.

Well, as Scannan mentioned, this activity is not so perfect. But for our football fans, the teams they support are most important.8-)

So guys, hurry up! :wink:

Hi all,

Well, still nobody to predict. It's a little disappointed.:cry: No football fans in our users? Or will you do not see this predication?

Come on, guys. You can also share the thread to your friends or family who love football.:roll:

Hi All,

Wow, Germany beats Argentina 1-0 to win the champion in World Cup 2014. :mrgreen:8:)

And our solbjerg, Daskalos and Octavian gave the correct predictions. Congratulations!

According to our rule, they can choose license codes for any 3 IObit products with 1 year service time. Which products do you want?

You can post your choices just in this thread or you can write to support2@iobit.com to give us your choices. If we do not receive your reply in 1 week, we will choose 3 products for you and send them to you by Private Message. Cheers.

In the feature, we will post more activities to win license codes here. Hope more and more members can take part in. :-D

Hi Cicely

I am a bit confused regarding the results of the competition. Octavian picked Brazil to win (see post #8). When Brazil was knocked out Octavian just commented that Brazil could not win and that Germany may win it. Surely the first choice of Brazil is the one which should count.

Hi Cicely,

well i use only ASC. Ist ist possible donate 1 Licence 3 Years? Not 3 Licences 1 Year

Hi Daskalos,

Thanks for your fast reply.

I have extended 3 years service time to your license code for ASC Pro as you mentioned. Please refresh the service time.

If you have any other requirements, please feel free to tell me.

Thanks for your participation again. ;-)

Hi Cicely

I am a bit confused regarding the results of the competition. Octavian picked Brazil to win (see post #8). When Brazil was knocked out Octavian just commented that Brazil could not win and that Germany may win it. Surely the first choice of Brazil is the one which should count.

Hi Scannan,

Thanks for your carefulness to point out the issue. :wink:

Well, as I have announced the winners and Octavian gave the correct predication, finally. How about keeping the above results? I should be more careful and considerate in the future.:oops:

Archived