IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Update Driver Booster to v2.4 & Get the Latest News

Cicely

a.puerta16 sure there are many programs to get Drivers, some good, some crap, some worhtless, but when I test a product I try to rate of reference the product being tested and not compare it to another... sort of like Buy a Ford and tell the bad about a Chevy, or the super good RAM. do try to keep things in prospect. I do need to install DB in latest Version of Windows 10 and see.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry, that I upset so many of you. SLow yes, I test very very slowly, learn all i can about ea program. and so far for me... SmartDefrag is my most common DEFRAG program, i also recommend to all my clients the use of... it is quite good, fast and does a great job... I do not recommend Boot Defrag, but for all to use manually.... clean ea nite, remove junk (anothe program), defrag ea nite, and run ASC to shutdown. then when you start in the AM -

• 2 months later...

not sure the report will help, i have changed lots of things around... and MS is adding crap like made, so i guess attached report .

do hope it helps. changed from HDD to SSD lots faster, and now i do not defrag, anymore, and TRIM when i use it next morning I alwasy have a degrade in boot time..this i do not understand so will use MS Trim and see if that messes up boot time...