IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update Driver Booster to v2.4 & Get the Latest News

Cicely

Can you check this page. I am gettin an error when I click on the 9. Afiter I do that and click on ok. The error goes away. If I reload current page it takes me to page 9. Everything else on the site works fine. Using Firefox nighly build 35.0a1. Thanks.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I have been using your Driver Booster beta and I want to say that I love the new design and the interface of the beta version… I have the pro version installed also do I need to uninstall it to use the beta version or keep them both? Also does this version detect the bios in it as well to update it.

Thanks I am very impressed with it so far I have it installed on all three of my PCs.

No it does not do Bios. We have asked for that top be added. I really do hope they added it. Far as I know this would be the first to do drives and the Bios and would really make this program really good. Cicely can give more info on the Bios thing.

• Like 1

about driver booster subject message i had : thanks for advise to the friend how write to me to remind it. but i did't use it 'animore to many problem on my pc. i send it more than one before... later i'll try again.. i must try not all toghether if i want correct information. otherside thay mix together.and is gonna be difficoult for me understand properly where is coming from. 3 beta in one time will confuse me. i'm trying also unistaller..4beta... next week i'll try put again the driver boosterbeta. and i take off unistaller4beta, that give me also some little bug acting that im testing now.. ciao and thanks again for the constructive message.

(this is feedback about bugs the proper feedback-sending is not working ,on driver booster say:feedback faillure and hijak me here in this page.) I sent a very bad feedback. Now I tried again to reinstall and try again. Now things have gone very well not have scanned more than 15 or 26 drivers up to date but only 5 of the old booster driver does not see them. fine. the other time I could not even start win7x64 and even the dsl was gone. now all ok now there is only a minor problem I think. I made two videos so you can see for yourself what happens .. (I apologize for my little feedback grammatically correct but I'm Italian. did not study English but I do my best) the look of the new beta is a beautiful little big perhaps, but I have a pc then assembled pCs assembled always have a special personality. (motherboard msi760ga p43-/ msigtx770 oc / oc fx8350 black edition). may well be that it is my pc from these results that a bit special as it is assembled. hello good work. I follow you and when you started to use especially asc. YOU ARE THE BEST YOU ARE GOOD AND ALWAYS GO BETTER hello from italy antonella to your customer.

videos are a little boring but they are made with no preparation at the time.

the update faillure is only on game driver called phisix 9.12.1031.

I love the beta update. The GUI is flawless, and the effects and new updated database is fantastic. However, I have one problem that I've seen.

-SUGGESTIONS-

1. The automatic restart/shut down of the computer is not functional. When it is ticked after an update, nothing happens.

2. An "Estimated Time Remaining" counter would be a nice addition.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if I qualify as a power user, but I do expect that my laptop (HP ProBook 4540s) run flawlessly, as I use it for business. In any given day, I'm researching online, writing articles, ripping DVDs, converting videos, light gaming, streaming music, etc (sometimes at the same time). I use Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, Smart DeFrag, and Malware Fighter to keep everything running smoothly. I like that Driver Booster is easy to use to keep my critical drivers updated.

I have tried the new Drive Booster 2 and here is my opinion about it :

1. The User Interface is better than the previous version of the Drive Booster
  2. It scans some drivers that my OS and I can't find it
  3. Better classification system

I suggest :

- When the drivers' name is clicked, the program shows a few details about it, like the drivers' size, the function, etc.

- Make a brighter background for the Drive Booster's UI

Thank You :oops:

Sorry for my bad English

I am having problems already with the beta on my laptop, i go to install the drivers and i get install failed. Also wont let me send feedback as that is also failing.

@SteveJinx

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe,>> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop� >> find db_info_xxxx.zipon your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com

My workmate will reply you asap :)

It would be great if there was an option to change skin to our preferance or even the backround of the app.

Far as I know in final version of Driver Booster 2 will be possibility to change skin.

Yes, at least the white skin will come back in V2.

Can you check this page. I am gettin an error when I click on the 9. Afiter I do that and click on ok. The error goes away. If I reload current page it takes me to page 9. Everything else on the site works fine. Using Firefox nighly build 35.0a1. Thanks.

Hi parkd1,

Could you please send us the screenshot of the error message?

Hi I have been using your Driver Booster beta and I want to say that I love the new design and the interface of the beta version… I have the pro version installed also do I need to uninstall it to use the beta version or keep them both? Also does this version detect the bios in it as well to update it.

Thanks I am very impressed with it so far I have it installed on all three of my PCs.

No it does not do Bios. We have asked for that top be added. I really do hope they added it. Far as I know this would be the first to do drives and the Bios and would really make this program really good. Cicely can give more info on the Bios thing.

It is hard to work on the BIOS part. But our product team is considering...

*REPORT OF MISSING DRIVER* The missing driver is: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter

My computer brand and model is: HP Pavilion g7-1255dx Notebook PC

Hi ZIv_Ger,

Please also download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe,>> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop� >> find db_info_xxxx.zipon your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. So we can find the driver for you.

Thank u.

(this is feedback about bugs the proper feedback-sending is not working ,on driver booster say:feedback faillure and hijak me here in this page.) I sent a very bad feedback. Now I tried again to reinstall and try again. Now things have gone very well not have scanned more than 15 or 26 drivers up to date but only 5 of the old booster driver does not see them. fine. the other time I could not even start win7x64 and even the dsl was gone. now all ok now there is only a minor problem I think. I made two videos so you can see for yourself what happens .. (I apologize for my little feedback grammatically correct but I'm Italian. did not study English but I do my best) the look of the new beta is a beautiful little big perhaps, but I have a pc then assembled pCs assembled always have a special personality. (motherboard msi760ga p43-/ msigtx770 oc / oc fx8350 black edition). may well be that it is my pc from these results that a bit special as it is assembled. hello good work. I follow you and when you started to use especially asc. YOU ARE THE BEST YOU ARE GOOD AND ALWAYS GO BETTER hello from italy antonella to your customer.

videos are a little boring but they are made with no preparation at the time.

the update faillure is only on game driver called phisix 9.12.1031.

Hi 6anto9,

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe,>> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop� >> find db_info_xxxx.zipon your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com. So we can check the update failure problem.

Thanks a lot:)

I love the beta update. The GUI is flawless, and the effects and new updated database is fantastic. However, I have one problem that I've seen.

-SUGGESTIONS-

1. The automatic restart/shut down of the computer is not functional. When it is ticked after an update, nothing happens.

2. An "Estimated Time Remaining" counter would be a nice addition.

Thank you @fractured

I have forwarded them to our product team for condieration.

I have the toolbar on the left side of the screen instead of the bottom on one of my computers.

It is running Windows 7 SP1 latest updates installed

When Driver Booster is started the window ends up partially buried under it

Hi Tony,

Could you please specify this issue so we can look into it? And we will appreciate that if you can specify it with any related screenshots:

Guide for Taking Screen Shots: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

A video is better :)

I have tried the new Drive Booster 2 and here is my opinion about it :

1. The User Interface is better than the previous version of the Drive Booster
  2. It scans some drivers that my OS and I can't find it
  3. Better classification system

I suggest :

- When the drivers' name is clicked, the program shows a few details about it, like the drivers' size, the function, etc.

- Make a brighter background for the Drive Booster's UI

Thank You :oops:

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you StarGible.

Suggestions forwarded :)

lacking, is fast but misses some drivers.... ran a check to see why did Driver Boost 2 miss, a popup showed NVida Driver was out of date...

open and ran Drive Booster again... Nope said A OK. so i did a manual DL from NVidia and install.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16353842/IOBIT/driver.png

so unless your slightly behind on some drivers... other wise it seems to be

FAST, and installs without a hitch...

A suggestion... a fix

I was using Driver Booster 2 beta and the software work fine until I decided to send a feedback. I took the time to write out my feedback and send .... I get a connection timeout message and redirected to the forums site....Not good.

The avg. customer, who tries or buys this product will not even attempt a feedback if getting redirected. And as you know, feedbacks are important, even if its (I love it) message.

Since, the program already has a built-in feedback...there should be no connection time out or redirecting to forums site.

Other then the above item, Driver Booster 2 beta has done excellent for myself. All should be commended for their work.

Thank You.