IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update Driver Booster to v2.4 & Get the Latest News

Cicely

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day! and thank you for great product, I use it alot on my daily support, BTW the recent version 2.0.3.69 I can't download at CNet, can you provide other host? TIA

Update 1: Got copy at FileHippo, please ignore this query. Thank you.

Update 2: Might you can consider a 64bit version. TIA

Windows ne peut pas démarrer ce périphérique matériel car ses informations de configuration (dans le Registre) sont incomplètes ou endommagées. (Code 19)

pilote du CDrom

HL DT ST DVD RAM GH40L ATA DEVICE

C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys

C:WINDOWS\system32\drivers\GEARAsplWDM.sys

quand j'effectue la mise à jour du pilot l'ordianteur m'indique que tout est OK

et rien ne fonctionne

Drivers booster me dit également que tout est OK et pourtant dans le gestionnaire des périphériques

HOw can I update this driver i can not laucnh the CD rom nor DVD reader

EDIT:

Google Translate

Windows can not start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

driver CDrom

C \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ DRIVERS \ cdrom.sys

C: WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ GEARAsplWDM.sys

when I make the update of the PC vic pilot tells me that everything is OK

and nothing works

Drivers booster also told me that everything is OK and yet in the device manager

Dear Sir/Madam,

Keeps Saying Critical update! NVIDIA Physx Available: 9.14.702.0 Game Supports! EXTREMELY BAD!

I does the download and says and shows the install? But, Then it still shows it is Needing this Update!? I have Re-Booted! And it still has an Alert! That this Driver is EXTREMELY BAD!??

NVIDIA GeForce Experience shows ALL Drivers ARE Up to Date! ALL Games and Graphics are working perfectly and NO Errors and/or Problems reported? Can you please look into this and make the necessary corrections to Driver Booster 2 PRO?

My NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver Release Date: 10/22/2014 Version: 344.48

I love the program it has fixed several other driver problems, Even one that was driving me nuts! After replacing 3 Hard Drives! It turned out to be the out dated IDE Drivers for that SATA Drives! Everything is working Great now! I had to wait for this Update in Driver Booster to get the IDE Drivers but this new version found it right away! Thank you!

Thank You, In advance for any and all help, Yours, Truly Merlin289

Hi ostarartur,

IObit Forum is in English, please at least give an automated translation such as Google Translate if you have to write in your own language, otherwise your posts will be deleted.

Cheers.

Google Translate

IObit Forum est en anglais, se il vous plaît au moins donner une traduction automatique comme Google Translate si vous devez écrire dans votre propre langue, sinon vos messages seront supprimés.

Acclamations.

Windows ne peut pas démarrer ce périphérique matériel car ses informations de configuration (dans le Registre) sont incomplètes ou endommagées. (Code 19)

pilote du CDrom

C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys

C:WINDOWS\system32\drivers\GEARAsplWDM.sys

quand j'effectue la mise à jour du pilot l'ordianteur m'indique que tout est OK

et rien ne fonctionne

Drivers booster me dit également que tout est OK et pourtant dans le gestionnaire des périphériques

EDIT:

Google Translate

Windows can not start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

driver CDrom

C \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ DRIVERS \ cdrom.sys

C: WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ GEARAsplWDM.sys

when I make the update of the PC vic pilot tells me that everything is OK

and nothing works

Drivers booster also told me that everything is OK and yet in the device manager

Hi ostararthur,

Do you mean Windows cannot start after using Driver Booster?

And please email the reply to defeedback@iobit.com. We may have a further survey. Thank you.

I hate it! I'm told there is a free update, and yet once I install the update I am now limited to only 10 driver updates!?? How do I roll this garbage update version back to my fully licensed version!?

Hi Sunnaze,

There may be some misunderstanding here. What do you mean by "once I install the update I am now limited to only 10 driver updates"? Please send us a screenshot to help specify it.

Normally, an updated version will provide more stable driver updates. And if you are not using the giveaway license, you can still keep PRO after a big version upgrade.

Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Keeps Saying Critical update! NVIDIA Physx Available: 9.14.702.0 Game Supports! EXTREMELY BAD!

I does the download and says and shows the install? But, Then it still shows it is Needing this Update!? I have Re-Booted! And it still has an Alert! That this Driver is EXTREMELY BAD!??

NVIDIA GeForce Experience shows ALL Drivers ARE Up to Date! ALL Games and Graphics are working perfectly and NO Errors and/or Problems reported? Can you please look into this and make the necessary corrections to Driver Booster 2 PRO?

My NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver Release Date: 10/22/2014 Version: 344.48

I love the program it has fixed several other driver problems, Even one that was driving me nuts! After replacing 3 Hard Drives! It turned out to be the out dated IDE Drivers for that SATA Drives! Everything is working Great now! I had to wait for this Update in Driver Booster to get the IDE Drivers but this new version found it right away! Thank you!

Thank You, In advance for any and all help, Yours, Truly Merlin289

Hi Merlin289,

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your forum ID.

Thanks a lot.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM THAT I ENCOUNTER WHILE SCANNING UPDATE :

AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE PICTURE DRIVER BOOSTER SAYS THAT MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 610M IS UPTODATE

BUT WHEN I GO TO NVIDIA SITE TO SEE FOR MY SELF, THEY GAVE ME AN UPDATE FOR MY DRIVER

hello

My thanks to all Directors , Moderators , and member of our forum IObit , I officially confirms and repaired in accordance with the tests on the software ( Driver Booster Pro 2 ), notwithstanding , by the lure of convenience, it is worth noting c 'is a very good software that could help each of us the lice update compiuter , I see a satisfaction rating is awarded to people who have given a palpante structure for activation tirelessly .

eager greetings

messaid Saadane

THIS IS THE PROBLEM THAT I ENCOUNTER WHILE SCANNING UPDATE :

AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE PICTURE DRIVER BOOSTER SAYS THAT MY NVIDIA GEFORCE 610M IS UPTODATE

BUT WHEN I GO TO NVIDIA SITE TO SEE FOR MY SELF, THEY GAVE ME AN UPDATE FOR MY DRIVER

Hi Negh,

Could you please send clearer screenshots to dbfeedback@iobit.com so we can check it for you?

Thanks a lot.

Testing Windows 10 Driver booster 2 says can not run in compatibility mode click OK to fix...

it does not work in Windows 10. and it is not set to compatibility mode...

FYI works ok in Windows 8.1.3

Hi Snuffy,

Please send us (dbfeedback@iobit.com) the log.zip on your Win 10 PC with the tool http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I get blue screen/system crash when trying to update qualcomm atheros ar9285 wireless network adapter. My computer is Sony Vaio VPCCA running Windows 8. I disabled my internet security (AVG 2015) while updating so that is not the cause. The first time I attempted installing this update I got a blue screen system crash and my computer rebooted twice and failed but I was able to do a system restore from windows troubleshooting options on startup. I attempted to install the update again, and I got a blue screen again, computer rebooted normally this time - no system restore needed. Odd..

I forget what blue screen error message said....Windows ran into a problem, collecting information...something like "system thread execution" or exception error? I've added it to my exception list for now. Hope this helps you fix this.

Hi Cyprea

Welcome to the forum.

Did you click on ignore for that driver. This will send it to the ignore list and it will not be scanned again until itis removed from the ignore list. Also, check your Driver Booster settings.

You may decide not to check drivers every day. Here is the link to the Driver Booster User Manual, which will show you how to ignore a particular driver, and how to use the settings.

Also, while your frustration is understandable, please do not use aggressive and or bad language in your post's. It will not be accepted in this forum.

It seems Driver Booster 2 need a LOT of improvements. I have the Pro version but compared with Drivermax the latter is better. Why? It found more driver that need to be updated than DB. Sadly I have the free version of Drivermax so I can only update 2 driver update per day. Life is sad...

Just because a driver update program finds more drivers to update,does not make it better. Iobit put as much effort into removing unsuitable drivers from the database as they do adding suitable drivers.

If every driver program did this, there would be a lot less problems with driver updates.

My recommendation has always been.....do not update your driver unless it is causing issues......if it is not broken do not fix it!!!!!.

Just because a driver update program finds more drivers to update,does not make it better. Iobit put as much effort into removing unsuitable drivers from the database as they do adding suitable drivers.

If every driver program did this, there would be a lot less problems with driver updates.

My recommendation has always been.....do not update your driver unless it is causing issues......if it is not broken do not fix it!!!!!.

Drivermax found a latest software of Intel HD graphics and Booster found the 2nd latest one. It need a lot of improvement. Right now in my opinion it's 80% far behind than most competitor...