IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Drivers not updated to newest versions.

drivertester

Hi,

I tested many tools for driver update and I like yours best, BUT there is a major problem:

It did fail.

After your product tells me that all updates are ok, other driver updaters show me that actually all drivers are still not updated. I compared to two different FREE tools and both of them showed me, that drivers are not updated.

I made a nice screenshot here:

https://imgur.com/eOOaxrd

However, I still like your tool best, as it is uncomplicated and fast. I would even pay for it, but could you please provide a good explanation, why you do not get the drivers updated to the latest version?

Thanks,

John

Hi,

I tested many tools for driver update and I like yours best, BUT there is a major problem:

It did fail.

After your product tells me that all updates are ok, other driver updaters show me that actually all drivers are still not updated. I compared to two different FREE tools and both of them showed me, that drivers are not updated.

I made a nice screenshot here:

https://imgur.com/eOOaxrd

However, I still like your tool best, as it is uncomplicated and fast. I would even pay for it, but could you please provide a good explanation, why you do not get the drivers updated to the latest version?

Thanks,

John

Driver Booster has a limited supported devices in database and not all hardware devices are detected and have latest driver update, database expend in real time and program warns when are some updates for drivers. Databases of Driver Update software are different and versions not always are the same.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks so much for your reply.

Hi John,

Please kindly be advised that the most of drivers in our database are tested. We will remove the driver from our database if it causes problem to the system according to users' feedback.

So some drivers are not the newest.

And if you have any questions about Driver Booster, you also can contact us by the feedback in Driver Booster:)

Archived