IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the new interface very functional and I am glad that there is still support for Windows XP even though Microsoft doesn't.

THe only annoying things is when you you close a browser a pop up comes up asking if you wish to clean the history I tend to do that at the end of the week.

I am going to try this on my laptop which runs Win 8.1 and as my Pro 7 subs need renewing if any good which I suspect will be it would be something I would buy into.

Hi xantia-1975,

Happy to hear that you like Advanced SystemCare v8.

Besides, if you do not want to get the notification of Browser Cleaner, you can cancel it according to instructions:

Open Advanced SystemCare -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Settings -> Click Browser Cleaner on the left panel -> configure settings of this feature according to your preference on the right panel -> click Apply button.

Welcome more suggestions!:oops:

Hi ShanHaider43 and kenny23,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will report to our product team for serious consideration.

If you guys have any other suggestions, please post here.:oops:

@ kenny23, if you want to empty the recycle bin, you can use the function Sweep Privacy in the Context Menu. Also, for auto-care issue, you can untick the items which you do not want to be scanned in the settings of AutoCare. But I will also report your concerns to our product team for serious consideration.

Hi njazrael71,

Please do not worry, :-)Advanced SystemCare will not defrag your SSD, it just does optimization actions to SSD, normally, SSD needs to be optimized to improve its performance. Also, if you do not want to take any operations to SSD, you can untick the related items in the settings of ASC.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your kind reply.:oops:

Application hangs on cleaning drive C: / and passes away, it is looped on the path shown on the screenshot. Cleaning drive D: / is correct. http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc38/th_54651_Przechwytywanie_123_38lo.jpg I removed all traces of ASC7 in may PC and collected by the program components that did not receive them again I moved folders from components to ASC8 Toolbox Download and uninstall wszystkoz ASC7 after activation Iobit Malware Fighter key promotion began to run all components of ACS and installed automatically ASC 7, although this never pointed, and they do not turn on I have now installed ASC7 and ASC8 and Iobit malware Fighter, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, Iobit Uninstaller, Live Update and Surfing Protection, which made ​​damper with my hard and do not give in delete because installs again. FIX THIS NOW !!!

Hi xxxy,

Sorry for the troubles.:-( The screenshot you sent can not be shown.

Which function of ASC did you run when the problem occurred?

To help you out of the problem, please send us the related screenshots when it hangs for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ASC 8 is much more user friendly, however, the performance monitor has a bad habit of freezing and causes problems, with computer operation ... the only way to fix is to reboot, which can take a long time (because the PF is not working properly) if this problem is fixed, i'd be willing to say that ASC is the best system care program available

Hi there,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8.

Could you please give us more details about the problems so that we can help you?

When did the performance monitor freeze? What's the issue of Protected Folder?

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi AURORA31,

What can we help you? Could you please explain more clearly for us?

Hi Akash geek,

Thanks for your nice suggestions, I will reported to our manager for serious consideration.

Welcome more suggestions.|;-)

As a relatively new user, I have found that running the registry defrag hangs my computer on restart, so I never get to the logon page. I have had to do a restore twice after use and no longer trust it. I also find that, like version 7 [which I finally uninstalled], though less so, it is taking up a lot of resources and I tend to get a "Not responding" response from programs as the day/night goes on. This may be just a shortage of RAM, and I do tend to have quite a few programs open at the same time. I have finally prevented version 8 Beta from running at startup, but use it as things start to "clog up", and in this it's great.

Hi PauliPariah,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8.

Do you mean registry defrag feature in Advanced SystemCare v8 beta 1.0 hangs your computer on restart?

If yes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

I decided that even though I bought: System Care 7 Pro that I would try System Care 8 Beta 1.0

... First I did a complete scan on System Care 7 Pro....

-Did it a second time with everything just fine, and "happy smile"

... Then I 'Scan" with System Care 8 Beta 1.0...

- Found more to be 'fixed' or applied- hmmmm

(Truth be told, I don't know everything about computers, yet for years I have done my update manually, and do a lot of research... yet I finally succumbed to the idea that of all the "Free" programs, System Care ends up being the only one I would trust!

*************************************************************MY QUESTIONS System Care 8 *****************************

1. My new issue is .dll Files... I'm so frustrated with loading, or attempting something and a .dll missing comes up... so I write the info down, and then I google it... and then I get caught in a web... of BS... Will System Care 8 include something to help with .dll missing or corrupted files?

*******************************************************************************************************************

Other Comments of programs I use from Iobit:

2. (Driver Booster V2 Beta): GAMING : Since I play many online games, and I use Razor (Out of Habit) ... Clean RAM ect... I am so gratefull to see a section dedicated to Gaming, please continue with this approach... As I play online, and watch my TV from Computer... No longer need Cable at all.

3. IOBIT UNINSTALLER: LOVE .. LUV it! : So many programs get loaded, and changes are made due to improved methods of 'forcing' a search engine, tools, task ect... Thank you for that, and I see a Folder for Windows 8 ....

QUESTION: I am so tired of seeing a IE option when all I use is CHROME: so I get confused, when I want to optimize Chrome: Be gentle, maybe IE defaults somehow reflex on Chrome?

********************************************************************************************************************

I pay for System Care 7 Pro, and I have loved the use of the "Free" Version", yet this is my 2nd year of purchasing the software. I recommend this product online to friends, family, and in chat rooms when I see someone saying that they are having issues.

I have been using "Driver Update" Free, and then downloaded the Beta Version V2

Hi Moonwolfen,

For the .dll Files issue, could you please give us more information so that we can help you?

Any screenshots are appreciated.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

For IE option, sorry, I am not quite clear about your meaning, could you explain for me? Advanced System can optimize both IE and Chrome for you.

I had a problem, my webcam on my computer stopped working. After a few minutes I thought maybe the advanced systemcare's turbo boost caused it to stop working so I tried turning off turbo boost and the webcam started working again. Moral of the story, just keep turbo boost off, it disables too much stuff. Sometimes too much optimization can cause problems!

I think Advanced system care was better when it was just simple scan and repair like it was when it was Advanced Windows Care V2 Personal. I've been using IObit products since that time! (Many years) I can not imagine using a computer without it. It would be so slow! My recommendations for future products: Integrate SmartDefrag v4 into advanced systemcare 8. Like most other companies e.g. SystemMechanic have all the driver update, defrag and everything in 1 product. I think Smart Defrag (at least) and maybe Driver Booster should be included as toolbox modules in the new ASC8. Like ASC8 can now defrag multiple drives, all you need now is to add boot defrag option in the settings of asc8 under drive optimization. Smart Defrag completely integrated into ASC8.

Hi kenny23,

Thanks for your suggestion, I will report to our product team for serious consideration.

For the Turbo Boost issue, could you please help us look into the issue to prevent it from disturbing you again?

Please turn on Turbo Boost, when the webcam stops working, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Thanks for your work and looking forward to hearing from you.:oops::oops::oops:

Hi Cicely,

As per your suggestion, I have attached IObit_Debug_Info.zip from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe. I suspect the Bluetooth Support Service was switched from automatic to manual and left as such when I decided to try ASC Power Plan.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_13915_1409308770770_197[/ATTACH]

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for your feedback. To prevent Bluetooth Support Service from being switched to manual status, please do not tick item Turn on Turbo Boost at Windows Startup in the last step when you configure Turbo Boost.

Have a nice day!:oops:

I wasn't sure where to submit the requested items so I'll post them here.

Hi LeCard,

Please open Start Menu, then click All Programs, click Accessories, click run, input cmd to open Command Line Editor, then input chkdsk C: to see whether it freezes.

Thanks for your work.:-)

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for your feedback. To prevent Bluetooth Support Service from being switched to manual status, please do not tick item Turn on Turbo Boost at Windows Startup in the last step when you configure Turbo Boost.

Have a nice day!:oops:

Hi Cicely,

Are you implying that Turbo Boost should not be turned on each time Windows starts? I have ticked that item, and ever since I changed Bluetooth Service back to automatic, I have had no more issue with the Bluetooth Service again.

By the way, have you got any news regarding why my C: drive on Asus T100 is not recognized as an SSD yet?

Hi LeCard,

Please open Start Menu, then click All Programs, click Accessories, click run, input cmd to open Command Line Editor, then input chkdsk C: to see whether it freezes.

Thanks for your work.:-)

It freezes up during stage 2 at approximately the same percent remaining as ASC v8. I was however able to get ASC v8 to complete it's disk checks after a couple attempts.

Hi Cicely,

Are you implying that Turbo Boost should not be turned on each time Windows starts? I have ticked that item, and ever since I changed Bluetooth Service back to automatic, I have had no more issue with the Bluetooth Service again.

By the way, have you got any news regarding why my C: drive on Asus T100 is not recognized as an SSD yet?

Hi CharnK,

To help you fix the issue, please take the following instructions:

1. Please download diskinfo.exe from https://www.sendspace.com/file/6h0dcx
  2. Then please run diskinfo.exe, and send back the generated file diskinfo_log.txt to us.

Thanks for your work.:oops:

It freezes up during stage 2 at approximately the same percent remaining as ASC v8. I was however able to get ASC v8 to complete it's disk checks after a couple attempts.

Hi LeCard,

This issue may be caused by temporary system error, please attempt several times next time it freezes. Also, our product team will continue to figure this out.

Thanks for your understanding.:oops:

I have a PC with a motherboard msi p43-760ga .; 8350 fx, nvidia gtx 770.

I find that it is still too aggressive. I find icons, programs, and settings moved or disappeared. I was going to the first asc that you you achieved a few years ago. x be the rest are your loyal customer ever since you came out. I never got a gift from you but ... but does nothing. see a bit because it is so aggressive on the system. I now move the defrag to 5% and see if I can put some more light poarametro more .but are already save all the cleaning. hello good work

Annulla modifiche

Love the products they help my users maintain a clean PC which is very hard to do most of the time. New version 8 is filled with a lot of great tools, new facelift is nice as well. But it would be better if there was support for cloning, imaging, restoring hard drives. Thanks

So ... It would be great if you would implement patcher to update.

It's uncomfortable to uninstall and download and install one after one.

Patcher with change log and with other informations would be really usefull.

Thank you.

I like the beta it runs smoothly and is a lot! faster than version 7 i've been using this program for a bit now and i like it its pretty simple the toolbox is an amazing feature like everyone else said something to add with getting rid of uninstalled files and just work on more of a "deep clean" and it will be perfect