IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

What makes ASC better than other pc optimizers like system mechanic or tune up utilities (now known as AVG PC tuneup)?? I run ASC and then run System mechanic free version after it and it detects more problems so probably ASC doesn't detect everything. I wonder is ASC as good as other programs...

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been more honest if you had been up front and said that ASCU 8 is a BETA version. I would not have paid for an update from ASCU7 if I had known that it was only a BETA! And why have I now received an update request for ASCU 7 even though I now have version 8?

I take back my slightly negative post about ASC. I uninstalled ASC and noticed Google Chrome browsing with loads of tabs open was a whole lot slower! I reinstalled ASC8 and turned on turbo boost and browsing google chrome is way faster (it doesn't slow down as much when opening loads of tabs) So ASC does work! I think its turbo boost mode is what improves the performance. So I'm keeping it. Just weird other programs like system mecanic detect different problems. Maybe different programs optimize settings at different values. Probably will stick with ASC since using it I see performance improvement, unlike the other programs.

I take back my slightly negative post about ASC. I uninstalled ASC and noticed Google Chrome browsing with loads of tabs open was a whole lot slower! I reinstalled ASC8 and turned on turbo boost and browsing google chrome is way faster (it doesn't slow down as much when opening loads of tabs) So ASC does work! I think its turbo boost mode is what improves the performance. So I'm keeping it. Just weird other programs like system mecanic detect different problems. Maybe different programs optimize settings at different values. Probably will stick with ASC since using it I see performance improvement, unlike the other programs.

Hi kenny23,

Different programs adopt a variety of scanning parameters and scanning mechanisms. Scanning too many items does not necessarily mean a better program. Stability is the key factor to keep a computer work well. Overaggressive changes to Windows will not do any good to your system stability. It has been proven that you can delete all the issues detected by Advanced SystemCare without any worry.

Merry Christmas! Cheers.|;-)

It would have been more honest if you had been up front and said that ASCU 8 is a BETA version. I would not have paid for an update from ASCU7 if I had known that it was only a BETA! And why have I now received an update request for ASCU 7 even though I now have version 8?

Hi mclea,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that ASC Ultimate v8 beta is an advanced version of ASC Ultimate 7 even it is still in beta version. You can also enjoy all features of ASC v8 in ASC Ultimate v8.

Besides, the final version of ASC U 8 will be released soon.

Happy Holiday! :-)

Hi mclea,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that ASC Ultimate v8 beta is an advanced version of ASC Ultimate 7 even it is still in beta version. You can also enjoy all features of ASC v8 in ASC Ultimate v8.

Besides, the final version of ASC U 8 will be released soon

I am very sorry to have to say this, but this is totally unacceptable. If Iobit wish to consider the present Beta stage of ASCU 8 to be an advanced version of ASCU7, then it must be released as an upgrade

to ASCU7 period. It cannot be released to the user as an upgrade to ASCU7 and then the user discovers that it is in fact ASCU 8 Beta which has been loaded on to their machine.

Users have to be made aware of Beta products and have the choice of whether they wish to partake in the risk of having a Beta product on their machine.

Iobit is a large company, and as such I am sure they must be aware of the commercial and legal risks involved in ignoring the standards and or obligations which apply to Beta products, and loading them onto users machines without the users full knowledge and prior permission.

I completely fail to see what advantage there is for Iobit to continue to follow this strategy, but I can certainly see the many dis-advantages in doing so.

Once again, I hope that this practice will be curtailed and or revised, and Iobit will implement the established practices and methodologies relating to Beta products.

I am very sorry to have to say this, but this is totally unacceptable. If Iobit wish to consider the present Beta stage of ASCU 8 to be an advanced version of ASCU7, then it must be released as an upgrade

to ASCU7 period. It cannot be released to the user as an upgrade to ASCU7 and then the user discovers that it is in fact ASCU 8 Beta which has been loaded on to their machine.

Users have to be made aware of Beta products and have the choice of whether they wish to partake in the risk of having a Beta product on their machine.

Iobit is a large company, and as such I am sure they must be aware of the commercial and legal risks involved in ignoring the standards and or obligations which apply to Beta products, and loading them onto users machines without the users full knowledge and prior permission.

I completely fail to see what advantage there is for Iobit to continue to follow this strategy, but I can certainly see the many dis-advantages in doing so.

Once again, I hope that this practice will be curtailed and or revised, and Iobit will implement the established practices and methodologies relating to Beta products.

Hi Scannan,

Sorry for my unclear explanation. What I mean is that users can enjoy more features including the new features in the new beta version.

Besides, the final version of ASC Ultimate 8 will be released very soon.

Cheers.:-)

Hi Scannan,

Sorry for my unclear explanation. What I mean is that users can enjoy more features including the new features in the new beta version.

Besides, the final version of ASC Ultimate 8 will be released very soon.Cheers.:-)

Thank you Cicely.

Unfortunately the issue here is releasing ASCU8 Beta as an upgrade/Update for ASCU7. This should not happen. The OP "mclea," is rightly upset about this.

Thank you Cicely.

Unfortunately the issue here is releasing ASCU8 Beta as an upgrade/Update for ASCU7. This should not happen. The OP "mclea," is rightly upset about this.

Dear Scannan,

Users have the option to keep ASC Ultimate v7. We will not force our users to install ASC Ultimate v8 beta. Merry Christmas!:oops:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello to all. Please pardon my impatience but I do wish the program was faster. I realize that instant is perhaps too fast but I would love to see the whole scan done in, say, 5 minutes? :-)

Hi jkbok,

Thanks for your feedback. I will forward your concern to our product team.

Hope it will be improved as you said.

Cheers.:-)

• 3 weeks later...
This is the best product.Thank you.Can you make that the procuct detects and fixes all the malicious programs?

Hi Ionut,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:-)

For protect your PC, we also have designed IObit Malware Fighter and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate.

You can get more information about the two products from our official website at http://www.iobit.com/iobit2015.php

Cheers.|;-)

• 1 month later...

Hi, each time I install ASC8 it bluscreens W8.1 when I go to run it. The memory dump doesn't complete either - it stays on 0%. It simply says Critical Process Failed. I've attached the IOBit Debug Info.

ASC7 runs fine.

Looking for a solution - would like to run it on W8.1

Thanks

The install seems to be fine. The bluescreen happens immediately a scan is started. So I click Scan & it bluescreens within a second - every time. I can't screenshot a bluescreen; the OS has crashed - could take a photo though. The memory dump doesn't even complete - it stays on 0% unable to continue for some reason so I have to power off/on.

The install seems to be fine. The bluescreen happens immediately a scan is started. So I click Scan & it bluescreens within a second - every time. I can't screenshot a bluescreen; the OS has crashed - could take a photo though. The memory dump doesn't even complete - it stays on 0% unable to continue for some reason so I have to power off/on.

Hi MartinDBaker,

Which function module did you select when you do the scan?

Could you please check the functions module under Care Tab to conform which module scan has caused the blue screen error?

Could you please do us a favor to take a photo of the blue screen and send it to us? Also, the debug info is needed.

Thanks very much for your patience.

Hi Guys,

I have this small issue with my wonderful ASC8 it disappeared again. Only this time I did a debug report before re-installing it. I will wait for a response before reloading it again.

I did recently had a hard drive crash and a power interruption. I have rein stalled all my software and ASC8 worked just fine till the power went out for 2 days and when the power came back on just a window that said [ATTACH=CONFIG]n205020[/ATTACH]

so I stopped immediately and save everything I think that you would need.

Thanks Thomas

Hi Guys,

I have this small issue with my wonderful ASC8 it disappeared again. Only this time I did a debug report before re-installing it. I will wait for a response before reloading it again.

I did recently had a hard drive crash and a power interruption. I have rein stalled all my software and ASC8 worked just fine till the power went out for 2 days and when the power came back on just a window that said [ATTACH=CONFIG]n205020[/ATTACH]

so I stopped immediately and save everything I think that you would need.

Thanks Thomas

Hi CKCustom,

Please stay tuned to this issue, if it occurs again, please let us know.

Thanks.:-)

• 1 month later...