IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Uninstaller 4.0 tested on 3 different systems. total failure, I have to install then can uninstall 1 item, then its dead...

Windows 8.1updates Aug Enterprise and Pro. FF and IE11 - now that I installed 8 beta - i have to also click every link 2 times, in FF and IE, total removal of 8Beta with REVO reboot an all links work with 1 click again. so going back to uninstall 3. thanks for letting me test...

Hi Snuffy, sorry but I'm a little dizzy here. I can't understand your feedback clearly. Can you please explain it with more details? Related screenshots will be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for your patience and help.

Cheers.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Hades, welcome to the forum.

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback and wonderful suggestions. I will make sure that our manager and product team get your feedback.

About leftovers after uninstalling using IObit Uninstaller 4, can you tell us the name and version information about the program/game you uninstalled so that we can look into it? Currently, Powerful Scan cleans leftovers in Registry and appdata. We will consider cleaning programdata in future version.

Regarding the issue with IU 4 when you say it fails to recognize some programs, can you please give us a list of what programs it fails to recognize and list, including full names and version information? It would be the best if you can take screenshots of program list in IU 4 and program list in Control Panel of Windows to let us see the difference.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Please post here if you have any other feedback.

Cheers.

Edited by Cicely

Hi TJB1982, that's good news to hear. :)

To help us look into this issue further, please go to Settings and select Browser Cleaner and take screenshots of your settings for this tool. (esp. settings for Google Chrome) to send to us for checking.

Thank you.

Thank you Cicely.

The settings are at default except I have the box ticked to use privacy sweep settings. Privacy settings are also default.

Would be nice to have a registry monitor tool so tou can take one snap shot the after you do thing like make changes or install a program take another snap shot and compare them so you can aee the changes and see what is going on.

a few years back there was a programe long gone now called "cleansweep". when you installed software it took a snapshot of registry so it coud check when deleting the progame at a later date at all the keys were deleted. now could the innovators at iobit look at similar.

it can be complex where software is upgraded, and where registry files are shared, perhaps thats why its not around anymore. but maybe worth a look at that direction.

Hi Hades, welcome to the forum.

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback and wonderful suggestions. I will make sure that our manager and product team get your feedback.

About leftovers after uninstalling using IObit Uninstaller 4, can you tell us the name and version information about the program/game you uninstalled so that we can look into it? Currently, Powerful Scan cleans leftovers in Registry and appdata. We will consider cleaning programdata in future version.

Regarding the issue with IU 4 when you say it fails to recognize some programs, can you please give us a list of what programs it fails to recognize and list, including full names and version information? It would be the best if you can take screenshots of program list in IU 4 and program list in Control Panel of Windows to let us see the difference.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Please post here if you have any other feedback.

Cheers.

Well in last 4 days I checked about 20+ programs. You know, writing some review, suggestions etc.. :) So which programs Iobit unistaller could not recognize I can't tell ant this moment, I try check them again. But I can tell that they where not popular app, So it woun't be problems.And sure next time I will make screenshots :)

====================================================================================================================================

Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 Current Feedback:

====================================================================================================================================

Major Issues:

-Iobit Uninstaller 4.0, And/Or Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0: When I Went To Skype To Update It, Uninstaller 4 Told Me After The Update To Skype, That It Had Leftovers And I Should Clean It. When I Did, It Deleted All The Program Files To Skype, Without Uninstalling It, Even Though I Didn't Want It Uninstalled. It Also Did The Same Thing When I Used ASC 8 Program Updater On Java. The Whole Time It Said "Cleaning Leftovers". I'm Not Sure If It Was The Wrong Text Or It Was Doing The Wrong Action But It Manually Deleted The Files To Skype. (I Think This Is Due To When A Program Updates And Uninstalls The Old Version, Uninstaller Detects It And Wants To Clean Up The Program After The Update Is Complete, And Causing It To Delete The New Files Instead Of The Old.)

Minor Issues:

-Smart Defrag 3.2: After Modifying The Color Table, Then Closing The Program Right After, Or Do Some Defragging Then Close, It Doesn't Save The Modifications To The Colors.

-PcTransfer 1.0: After Modifying What Other Custom Locations You Want To Backup, If You Close The Program, Or Backup Then Close, It Doesn't Save The Custom Directories.

Typos:

-Internet Boost: When Clicking On TCP Optimize Or IE Optimize: "Windows 8 Don't Need To Optimize". It Probably Should Be: "Windows 8 Does Not Need To Optimize"

Ideas:

-Toolbox: Add A Option In Toolbox Where When You Download More Tools, The Tools Come With A Installer To Install Them To The Toolbox So You Can Access Through The Toolbox Instead Of Manually Opening The Tool You Downloaded From The Download Folder. With This, A Category Called, "Downloaded Tools".

-Toolbox: A Category In Toolbox Called: "Frequently Used"

Edited by Machinemania3

The download as fast as was the install. I have been using ASC from the early day, even before this current name. The start up manager was very much faster in creating the list of start ups. I was nice to see that in the uninstall tool that "batch" is the default.

I would like to be able to set my back ground a White not the Classic Black. I like a white back ground as the light help me see the letters on the keyboard better.

I Wish one of your repair tools was to fix the default email hander service. I have not found any instruction for making Yahoo Email my default email handler, the only instruction will only allow Hot Mail or another windows program email server.

I wish we had a choice of being able to see the letter when we type a password. I use may computer at home only why can't I see the letters instead of the dots. if I have someone around me allow me to check a box to "mask PW" as needed.

Good job on the dev team! After intial install, ASC 8 v1.0 running lightweight even with with most functions enabled.

Glad to see they slimmed it down a bit. Although since it was a first time install, Ill monitor to see how anything changes in the next two weeks. Haven't tried some of the tools yet so I don't have any feedback on that at the moment. But still good initial impression.

Btw, a suggestion for the setup procedure is allowing the option to whether the user wants to install on the computer itself or make a portable version instead.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

LastOffender

Not sure if it's my crappy 4 year old laptop or the program, but I think the UI got slower. I also wanna say that the idea of having the old tools(Portable version, System Info, etc.) shouldn't be removed/separate But otherwise, the changes look nice and I wanna thank you for creating this awesome product, keep up the good work ;-).

Loving the new look and style I first ran Advance system care 8 and timed it them ran Advance system care 7 ultimate and seen that 8 ran faster by over a minute.

I think its great that you can customize the program to how you want your pc to respond all the different tools all in one package. My pc is running so much faster and smoother iObit software has and always will be my one and only choice to keep my pc running fast and clean without any errors Im running it on all 3 of my machines and always reccomend it to friends and family

for me the new release ASC 8 is really disappointing. You did just a change in graphics and you have definitely worsened compared to version 7. You removed autoshutdown and game assistant who were more useful than others that you have left. The ability to download game booster is just a folly, a duplicate of the turbo of asc.

you have to work very hard, you did a bad job.

what would be nice to see is feedback from iobit. I expect ASC8 final and ASC 9beta are still way off. But it would be nice if a developer could list the suggestions made from readers then sow which were adopted for ASC8, which are being researched/considerd for ASC9 and those discontinued. with would give a little kudos to readers for their innovationg idea's and perhaps encourage more feedback.

• Like 1

Hi deharveypfs & LastOffender & Masquerade908 & sunny staines, thank you for your feedback.

I have forwarded your feedback and suggestions to our decision-maker (AKA our product manager) for serious consideration.

Hi Masquerade908, you can always download IObit tools here.

Thanks to all our warmhearted users' kind suggestions, we are working very hard to improve our products.

Looking forward to getting more of these. :)

Cheers.

Hi amirshiv & JimStinson & TheSheperd , so happy to know that you like Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0.

Can you please do us a favor and spread the good news of ASC 8 Beta 1.0, like TheSheperd did? We would be more than grateful.

Hi JimStinson, you can always download Manage My Mobile here.

Regarding the price for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8, which is on the way, Octavian has given the answer. And please note that license code for ASC U 7 can be used to register ASC U 8 if it still has service time. Same rule for ASC 7 and ASC 8. :)

Cheers.

Hi Cicely! I am writed these message 4 days ago. Are any problems with network sending, because you don´t answer on my suggestions for Startup Manager and Performance Monitor, which you question me. Here are.

Hi, Cicely----in Startup Manager I have boot time 65sec.---what I do with them?-----I have suggestions for Startup Manager:

1. Add optimizing disabled startup items, too.

2. Add optimizing disabled and enabled Windows Services, too (this is important problem system startup)

3. Add optimizing system shutdown(please ---to turn off the computer during the 2-3sec)

4. Add optimizing all ran processes in system---

5. Add finding and removing malicious processes, which high-burdening your hardware Processor and which slow computer performance and load programs and websites

6. And please the Startup Manager move to scanning for SCAN....for item System Optimization---Startup Manager optimizing system boot time and shutdown and his ran processes---in toolbox Startup Manager isn´t good but in SCAN like added engine in System Optimization.

7. Add display system boot time when system startup like notification

And my suggestions for Performance Monitor

1. Add viewing how many MG or GB from max----RAM using

2. Enlarge the circle

3. Add still see the use of Network, Disk, CPU and RAM

3. And more discovered by you....in Picture2