IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care Smart Defrag Version

Elroch

There is a definite problem with Advanced System Care that it makes an error with the version of Smart Defrag 3.

I uninstalled everything, installed Smart Defrag 3.2 and confirmed it was installed and then installed ASC 7.

But ASC 7 immediately complained that there was a newer version of Smart Defrag, because it only had version 3.1. Obviously, this is wrong. Moreover, obeying its instructions to upgrade Smart Defrag don't fix the problem: it just keeps complaining every day.

This is annoying to users: please can you fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to be so slow getting back to you: I have updated the information in my profile. For convenience here is the list of free IOBit software I have currently installed (to be precise, the problem occurred when I didn't have smart uninstaller installed).

For convenience, I'll reiterate here that I have all the IOBit free sofware installed: Advanced System Care 7, Driver Booster, Malware Fighter Free, StartMenu 8, Smart Uninstaller, Smart Defrag 3 (uninstalled 3.1 and installed 3.2, but Advanced System Care keeps somehow running 3.1 and I get daily messages about new version. I can't fix this by undating. But I can run 3.2 manually.

@ Elroch,

The whole details of IObit products taken from about section of each product will be appreciated, so we can understand if you have the latest version or not. So we may advice to uninstall your existing program and show you the link for the most recent version. (with latest build).

Cheers.

Archived