IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Please connect to internet first"

MichelB

OK MichelB,

I had once similar situation, and "chkdsk /F" in comand prompt and entering "Y" after asked yes or no, and restarting Windows solved my problem.

It is worth trying.

Sice you are connected to internet by network cable, another option may be to disable and enable the network adapter from Device Manager. Or was it cable connection to ISP with modem?

How about your Windows updates?

Cheers.

I have the message "Please connect to internet first" when I check for update

Even if I disconnect firewall, it doesn't work

I have a cable connection

My connection is working right now on the same computer

Enable Proxy is unchecked

Network Opt. parameter is DSL

please Michel

Does this have anything to do with IObit's programs?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have the message "Please connect to internet first" when I check for update

Even if I disconnect firewall, it doesn't work

I have a cable connection

My connection is working right now on the same computer

Enable Proxy is unchecked

Network Opt. parameter is DSL

With "Advanced WindowsCare Free" I could do a "check for update" without any problem

With "Advanced SystemCare Pro", when I want to "check for update" (at the bottom right), I then click "Next", and then I have the message "Please connect to internet first"

I have a cable connection, my connection is working on the same computer, but "Advanced SystemCare Pro" can't connect to internet when I want to "check for update"

I also tried to disconnect the firewall, but it still doesn't work

Hi MichelB

I almost hesitate to ask you - did you do a clean install of the program?

Cheers

solbjerg

With "Advanced WindowsCare Free" I could do a "check for update" without any problem

With "Advanced SystemCare Pro", when I want to "check for update" (at the bottom right), I then click "Next", and then I have the message "Please connect to internet first"

I have a cable connection, my connection is working on the same computer, but "Advanced SystemCare Pro" can't connect to internet when I want to "check for update"

I also tried to disconnect the firewall, but it still doesn't work

michelB

you shouldn't waste your time finding help in this forum; all you will read is statements like these: "you should configure your optimization," (whatever that means), "did you do a clean install" and "try reading this string." If I were you, I will go back to AWC until they fix this piece of s##t they call ASC 3 because frankly it should still be in the beta phase as it screwed up a lot of pc's from what I read on this forum. Good Luck.

Hi Rsandy

Optimization fall in two parts

One in the settings of the program

and the second in the optimizing of the system.

In this last one it is where one has to configure the details and put those one does not want optimized into the ignore list.

Hope this clears up that point!

solbjerg

By the way - bear in mind that more than 10 Million people are using the program!

michelB

you shouldn't waste your time finding help in this forum; all you will read is statements like these: "you should configure your optimization," (whatever that means), "did you do a clean install" and "try reading this string." If I were you, I will go back to AWC until they fix this peace of s##t they call ASC 3 because frankly it should still be in the beta phase as it screwed up a lot of pc's from what I read on this forum. Good Luck.

working aokay here on vista home premium/ also michael. if youve done spyware defense with V2 and Spybot SD(and still use it) and spywareblaster, asc3 wont find anything else(most likely 99.9 percent chance) since Spybot SD updates its immunization database weekly. so just in case you give up on this problem, its alright.

Spybot SD: http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

spyware blaster: http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

good luck.

Archived