IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Vote For Your Favorite Interface of Advanced SystemCare v8

Cicely

Vote For Your Favorite Interface of Advanced SystemCare v8  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi All,

Good news. The long-awaited Advanced SystemCare v8 Beta is coming soon with brand new face. :wink: Currently, we designed three kinds of interface for the new version.

To help us choose the most popular interface, please vote your favorite one and give us your suggestions.

Your votes will affect our final decision directly. More votes can help us make a more advisable decision. We are looking forward to your voices.

1) Prefer to design A

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13798&stc=1&d=1406087254

2) Prefer to design B

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13799&stc=1&d=1406087619

3) Prefer to design C

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13800&stc=1&d=1406087693

I wish Iobit would use the ASC 6 UI, rather than any of the three posted here. It was the most user friendly. I particularly do not like the fact that the various functions have been moved to the bottom rather than on the left hand side. It is a lot more stressful on the eyes, as your eyes have to scan up and down and left and right much more.

Hi all,

Thanks for your votes and suggestions.

I will report your feedbacks to our team to improve our products.

And we are looking forward to more votes, for more votes can make our decision be more advisable.;-)

I think that there is going to be a lot of diversified opinion over here, therefore I wish that whatever the default skin is the users can also switch over to one of the other two skins if he/she wants to do so. Anyways all three are impressive except for the slight tinge of classic stuff in C anyways some people would also like that. So nice job UI designers.

Advanced SystemCare 8 pro skins

will we able to make our own skins for ASC8? if so could you include a text editor so it will be easier to change the text colours and or fonts. because you guys will NOT post a guide for changing the text colours.

:!:i have posted many times for a guide in the forums and NO ONE has Answered:!:

Design C, but I would like to have the blue "shine" in the background removed :O Doesn't really fit in my opinion.

Design B looks as good as C if not even better, I would love to have it in the new version! It's fits the new V8 version perfectly!

I accidently voted for C instead of B. PLEASE INCLUDE B ! It looks fantastic!

I also attached an adjusted version that I changed slightly with Photoshop (I'm a noob!), which I would prefere because I don't

like the face for the pc health and the activate button in yellow is a bit too bright.

Thanks in advance :)

I like all 3. Why can't we have all 3. What happened to the Metro theme from 7?

Far as I know, in final version will be available all 3 skins, Metro theme maybe will not be added because at Advanced system Care 8 graphical design structure was changed.

Archived