IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Razer Game Booster Bug

I've been trying to boot up Razer Game Booster and all that comes up is "Razer Game Booster has encountered a problem." I have the latest version of Razer Game Booster and I need help solving this issue. I haven't been able to increase the FPS on games and my computer really needs a working Game Booster. Please help me resolve this issue.

Hi there TheGameCake, not sure if the people here can help you since as far as I know Razer develops that game booster exclusively.

Also, I do wonder why there is still a category of Razer GameBooster here on the forum since Iobit no longer develops it and i don't think they offer technical support for it. Or do they? O.o

Hi TheGameCake,

Sorry for my late reply. :oops:

For the issue you mentioned, please reinstall Razer Game Booster from http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php to see whether the issue continues.

If it does, please send us the related screenshots to show it so that we can help you.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Sorry again that I did not help you timely.:-)

Hi there TheGameCake, not sure if the people here can help you since as far as I know Razer develops that game booster exclusively.

Also, I do wonder why there is still a category of Razer GameBooster here on the forum since Iobit no longer develops it and i don't think they offer technical support for it. Or do they? O.o

Hi LastOffender,

As far as I know, IObit is still looking after Razer Game Booster with support and also development, I suppose. 8:)

Cheers.

Archived