IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 7.3 Deleted my direct access to the company's network. win8.1x64

kem

Hi,

After i ran a deep scan with all option set, i lost my direct access on win8.1x64 to the company's server.

I will recover my pc from system backup.

How can i avoid loosing it in the future?

Hi kem, welcome to the forum.

Regarding the issue you encountered, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to feedback@iobit.com with URL to this post so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you for your patience and help.

• 2 weeks later...

This happens when the Homegroup Services and the Peer serves are disabled. Unfortunately network troubleshooter integrated into windows will not repair it. You can however go into your control panel, open administrative tools, component services, on the left hand side click services. Than search for the following services in the list and enable them. "HomeGroupListener" , "HomeGroupProvider", "Peer Name Resolution Protocol", "Peer Networking Grouping", "Peer Networking Identity Manager:, :Workstation".

In order to prevent ASC from disabling these features again run a scan (wait for results do not auto repair) and go to the " System Optimization" section (just click on it to pull up that sections recommendations. Ensure that no networking services are listed in there and if there are than on the right side where it says optimize click that and change it to ignore :)

Archived