IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCU7 Cannot get any updates

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I too have been experiencing update issues with the ascU7

Thankfully I found and followed the instructions but the fix failed so I followed this path > If it still fails, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

I created the zipfile and sent by email to toavfeedback@iobit.com tonight 9pm PDT

Hoping to get resolution soon.

This is not okay the errors in an antivirus and that I had to remember to check and dig around in a forum for help! I agree with the others this case we should have received email alert and resolution immediately upon iobit's knowledge of the vulnerability issue with the ascU7 antivirus issue.

Is it possible for iobit to send email alerts from here on out to its clients when the antivirus products have vulnerability issues?

Thank You!

Hi Laurie,

The update error has been fixed already actually.

As you already sent getinfo to avfeedback@iobit.com, please check your inbox regularly to get updated.

We surely will help you out of this bug.

Hi All,

I too have been experiencing update issues with the ascU7

Thankfully I found and followed the instructions but the fix failed so I followed this path > If it still fails, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

I created the zipfile and sent by email to toavfeedback@iobit.com tonight 9pm PDT

Hoping to get resolution soon.

This is not okay the errors in an antivirus and that I had to remember to check and dig around in a forum for help! I agree with the others this case we should have received email alert and resolution immediately upon iobit's knowledge of the vulnerability issue with the ascU7 antivirus issue.

Is it possible for iobit to send email alerts from here on out to its clients when the antivirus products have vulnerability issues?

Thank You!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi JC,

IObit doesn't have a third party firewall, all it does in ASC is to turn ON/OFF Windows (MS) firewall.

Since you have posted in this Topic, I have to clear out that there is no problem with ASCU7 updating virus definitions as of now. (tried in XP and W8.1 with success.)

Cheers.

Archived