IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 8 BETA 1 available now for download

sunny staines

The new beta of ASC 8 beta1 now out

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...temcare_8.html

Questions

will it work alongside aASC Pro7 or will it overwrite it.

Is it all OK with W8.1

Change Info:

What's new:

+ Brand New User Interface - Simpler design with supporting maximizing UI.

+ New Theme Customization - Change theme easily with your loved pictures.

+ New Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system.

+ New Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers.

+ New Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed.

+ New IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications.

+ New Software Updater - Keep your important software up-to-date.

+ Rebuilt Startup Manager - 1-click method to speed up system boot time and easy management for Startups, Services, Task Schedule.

+ Rebuilt Disk Optiomization - Add SSD (Solid State Disk) optimization and multi disk defragment.

+ Rebuilt Performance Monitor - Monitor your PC performance in real time and boost it with just one click.

+ Privacy Sweep - Add clean for Windows Metro Apps and clean for iTunes.

+ Registry Fix - Add fix for "Windows Services" and enhance scan engine's scanning speed and stability.

* And more to be discovered by you.

So far it works fine. The only issue is the registry scan with all options enabled got stuck at 84% for a very noticeable length of time.

The regular scan is just a smart scan if you have the deep scan turned on it will dig through the whole registry to find problems. Therefore once you hit the 84% it is starting the deep scan of the registry :)

The first impression is the remarkable improvement of the GUI.

As for tools,

StartUp Manager, unseen, notable improvements, the time it takes to start each application is notified with a disappointing N / A

DiskCleaner, still have the option to clear old restore points,

Registry Cleaner, still unable to clean empty keys

New Browser Cleaner, "Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues When browsers closed" I doubt if it's something advantageous if every time we close our browsers not invade a small window asking us something?

As for the other tools there are no major changes, but the graphics

Hi CaptainSpaz, please move your cursor to the icon of Performance Monitor, you will read CPU usage and RAM usage both there.

Another thing is I don't like the new performance monitor. I used to use the old one to monitor my CPU usage during PC gaming, but this new one keeps hiding the CPU usage and only highlights the RAM usage, which I don't need, in the part that does remain visible.

Hi everyone, let's thank sunny staines for starting this thread to share the good news of Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 releasing.

I have wrote down all your feedback and will report them to our manager for consideration. Thank you all for your help.

And if you have any other feedback or suggestions, please post your reply in this thread.

Cheers.

Archived