IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My version 8 freezes for a moment on startup

big scotty

Hi. Check the post below. 1.gif

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanced-systemcare/advanced-systemcare-v8/17843-send-your-feedback-for-advanced-systemcare-8?p=191323#post191323

Tool box is a must for any user though auto shutdown still has a tendency at times to lock up your computer and freeze making user have to do a hot button close then get the usual Windows did not shut down correctly start mode options screens on restart,

When I first boot my computer, version 8 freezes. Is their anything being done to solve this?

Hi big scotty,

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you set ASC v8 loading automatically at Windows startup?

Does ASC v8 freeze at every Windows startup?

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 1 month later...

Hello. I, as well, am new here... I love your products. I am constantly installing your products on other peoples computers. As for my situation, I am running vista on a toshiba a-215 laptop .... Every 2-3 days it seems I have the same problem - I get the "fair" smiley face and when I run the scan, It bogs down to almost a crawl when it gets to the registry error section. Sometimes it takes up to 2-3 hours to complete. I will then get the happy face but it ends up repeating w the "fair" smiley in 2-3 days. I do some surfing on this laptop and don't do many dl's at all. I still have ASC 7 installed on my system. I had ASC v8 set to load up as window started but i recently changed it to a manual load up and my results are basically the same, Thanks for any assistance.

Could there be any programs I have installed that could be interfereing with the ASC 8 running? I didn't seem to have the same issue of the scan bogging down with ASC 7.

Archived