IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

"Driver Booster" RUINED my display !!!

abacene

My display was just fine before using your "Driver Booster".

After it ran, my display would not display correct size no matter what I did.

My UMPC normally has a 1024 X 600 resolution. It is hardware-wise capable of other and better resolutions.

After running your "Driver Booster", the display would not show all of my desktop/picture, specifically the right side was cut short, and I think the bottom too.

The "Driver Booster" or the driver it used set things so I had more choices, like 1024 X 768, and seemingly much higher resolutions, but (A) NONE of them would show the whole desktop picture (1024 X 600).

(B) Even though I could scroll down to show the full desktop (1024 X 768 as opposed to 1024 X 600), it would not scroll to show that right side that was cut short. and © Also, when I tried the higher resolutions, the picture resolution went the WRONG way, and would only cut off MORE of the right side, never showing that missing section no matter what resolution I tried!

So I re-installed the stock display driver successfully, but the desktop/picture was STILL cut short on the right side! I even tried updating the "Driver Booster" and re-running it, but now it will not even update my driver to what it did the last time I ran it, with the higher resolutions available!!! Now there is nothing I can do to fix this! I strongly suggest you have or come up with a fix for what your program did, because if I have to pay some computer tech to fix what your program did, I will uninstall your software, never use it again,and make sure to tell everyone I know what your program did to my computer!

Are you going to do the right thing here?!?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived