IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I'm mad! >:(

YouGuysSuck

I actually liked the advanced system care (version 7) since it works so well. It worked on my laptop (Windows 7) and worked on my dad's laptop (windows 8). But after a while, lots of the start menu programs are gone, and dad got mad. I am also mad because I have to back up the files, but I can't because I dunno. Help me with this and GIVE ME A LEGIT ANSWER!

You guys make me disappointed because your stupid dullard program ruined my dad's laptop, and he can't access anything! >:(

Help me!

Yes you must be mad....you come on the forum looking for help and yet you insult everyone with your ranting.

The only reason I am answering is because I have pity for your Dad who is paying the price for your actions.

Go to the rescue centre in ASC and restore your pc's to an earlier time before the issues started.

Hi YouGuysSuck,

Welcome to IObit Forum. :-)

Was the issue solved after the restore suggestioned by Scannan?

If the issue continues, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Scannan,

Thanks for your timely reply.:oops:

Hi Cicely

I do not think you should bother any further with the OP, ( I will not even use his/her name as it is an insult to the forum). Not only did he/she rant and rave in a derogatory manner,

but did not even have the courtesy to reply. I doubt we will hear further from this user, and it will be no great loss.

Our time will be better spent assisting the decent users of the forum.

• 3 weeks later...