IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

configuration to turn off warning popups?

robertotomas

Since installing the version 8 (which I really like), I often see warnings like the attached... often enough it will be some non-zero value :) but the thing is, my computer is not set to run high, and I never have any stability issues. I'd like these warnings to just go away — but I can't find the configuration setting to turn them off. How can I do this?

• 1 month later...
Hi robertotomas,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:oops:

Please check out which programs shows the warning so that we can check it for you.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Thanks for the welcome... I was hoping to get an actual remedy suggested though! How can I stop those pop ups from showing up at all? To me, they aren't even really a part of the system.. certainly nothing as useful as the tray or the optimizing software.. they are just wrong, and annoying.

How would I check which program is causing that popup? The screencap I sent you is the actual pop up .. so far as I know, there's no way to identify why it is triggering.

You'll notice if you look at the screen cap, that it *is not* triggering because the system is running too hot, or with too much voltage in anybody's opinion. The popups are triggering without reason.

Hi. Hopefully, that will do the trick, but in case it doesn't, I'd suggest to follow the steps below. It's for a previous version but I think it will still apply. 1.gif

http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...this-asc-popup

Thanks for the suggestion — but wouldn't that uninstall the entire performance monitor? I actually like the little window, just not these popups on my desktop .. which remind me waay too much of bad web advertising :)

Thanks for the welcome... I was hoping to get an actual remedy suggested though! How can I stop those pop ups from showing up at all? To me, they aren't even really a part of the system.. certainly nothing as useful as the tray or the optimizing software.. they are just wrong, and annoying.

How would I check which program is causing that popup? The screencap I sent you is the actual pop up .. so far as I know, there's no way to identify why it is triggering.

You'll notice if you look at the screen cap, that it *is not* triggering because the system is running too hot, or with too much voltage in anybody's opinion. The popups are triggering without reason.

Hi robertotomas,

Normally, ASC will not cause this problem.

Please take a reference at the sites below:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1751400/receiving-kinds-voltage-warnings-overclock.html

http://rog.asus.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-14536.html?s=437b46e40881c0b6d3546856ada37225

Archived